The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

I reckon it is already done .

Me too. He has made it clear that he wants to join us and with an agreement already in place from the loan deal, it's job done. The fact that he is so keen to join us will put off other clubs too so that should push the price down.

There are three parties to any contract negotiations - the selling club, the buying club and the player himself. If the player wants to move to Aston Villa, there won't be other bids because he won't talk to any other club.

To my mind, this is as good as done and the two clubs are negotiating a fee. Mings wants to come, no point Bournemouth resisting the inevitable.

There are three parties to any contract negotiations - the selling club, the buying club and the player himself. If the player wants to move to Aston Villa, there won't be other bids because he won't talk to any other club.

To my mind, this is as good as done and the two clubs are negotiating a fee. Mings wants to come, no point Bournemouth resisting the inevitable.
Dont forget the money grabbing agent.

Sounds like the Bournemouth fans aren't endearing themselves to him. Stay with us Tyrone, you can do no wrong in our eyes.

Joe Lolley is also on there at £3.6 million. Not sure were these prices come from.
I don’t pay too much attention to their market values, no idea how they are calculated. More of a point of interest than an accurate guide I would say

Surely a new song for Mings has got to include either "the son of god" or "the son of McGrath" somewhere.

We have 2 months, get thinking