Transfer rumors | Page 20 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

I am not so sure that MoN will have too much input into the plight of Carvalho.

One thing is for certain, the Club will not want to take a massive hit on him as far as transfer fee goes; particularly when everyone can clearly see that he can play.

I think MoN will get supported in the transfer market but will have to justify every single pound he spends; asking for money to replace a 13m player would not go down to well.

There is always the option that he will end up at Olympiakos on loan; would the player want that?
I actually think you aren’t too far off the mark with the Carvalho to Olympiacos comment. Certainly one way of making sure the money is recouped.

I would be surprised if that was the case; they had a 40m profit on transfers last season and a 45m parachute payment.

They appear to be managing their finances quite well looking at their transfer dealings and retained list over the last two seasons.

I think it’s a way of belittling the views of people who think he could be decent... ?
It is a throwaway comment, but don't let that dampen your persecution complex.

Perhaps now would be a time to throw some toys out of your pram and have a strop?

I would be surprised if that was the case; they had a 40m profit on transfers last season and a 45m parachute payment.

They appear to be managing their finances quite well looking at their transfer dealings and retained list over the last two seasons.
Apparently not- tough financial decisions to make because of horrendous spending in their last few years in the PL and significant wages.

Might be more a creditors thing than an FFP thing, I don't know, but it's what Swansea fans are saying

I would quite happily turn on Jamaal now after his dismissive comments about forest.

We'll see about Worrall. Certainly he has had one of the best experiences a young player can have.

But I would like to see him part of a good defence, which we have yet to see

Got a quote chuck?

It is a throwaway comment, but don't let that dampen your persecution complex.

Perhaps now would be a time to throw some toys out of your pram and have a strop?
You mean like my last strop? Where I just got bored of debating with you and said ‘I give up’?

If that’s what you call a strop then I dread to think how you react in class.

You have a habit of belittling other people’s opinions including on the subject of Worrall.

If you don’t want people to question your ‘throw away’ comments then don’t make them.

And as for a persecution complex, that’s rich coming from the plastic scouser.

You mean like my last strop? Where I just got bored of debating with you and said ‘I give up’?

If that’s what you call a strop then I dread to think how you react in class.

You have a habit of belittling other people’s opinions including on the subject of Worrall.

If you don’t want people to question your ‘throw away’ comments then don’t make them.

And as for a persecution complex, that’s rich coming from the plastic scouser.

I have no idea what a plastic scouser is.

But Eurovision is on now, so if you want abuse it will have to be the self medicated kind. I suggest you do a Bradley Dack and go have a nice hard wank in a dark corner

It will probably be a happier time than I'm about to have watching this shit

I have no idea what a plastic scouser is.

But Eurovision is on now, so if you want abuse it will have to be the self medicated kind. I suggest you do a Bradley Dack and go have a nice hard wank in a dark corner

It will probably be a happier time than I'm about to have watching this shit
I would reply in kind but for starters I really can’t be arsed and for second, leaving you to watch Eurovision is arguably worse than any suggestions I could make so I will just wish you a fun evening. ?

Got a quote chuck?

Google it yourself- December 2016. Talks about us being the enemy, talks about him having a a bad time here on loan, how he really wants to "beat them", how our manager had ordered forest players to kick theirs, how he was happy to have us on 'our' turf.

You might not agree, but I found those comments very disappointing from a player who was with us from the age of 8. I seem to remember worse than that as well, but cannot find those in the time I'm willing to look

Google it yourself- December 2016. Talks about us being the enemy, talks about him having a a bad time here on loan, how he really wants to "beat them", how our manager had ordered forest players to kick theirs, how he was happy to have us on 'our' turf.

You might not agree, but I found those comments very disappointing from a player who was with us from the age of 8. I seem to remember worse than that as well, but cannot find those in the time I'm willing to look

So general sports chat to gee up your new supporters?

Where do we stand on Colback? :hmmm:

I'd like to see him signed. Apparently £1m fee and £35,000 per week. :unsure:

I'd take him back and wouldn't think twice. He's a tenacious midfield enforcer. :punch:

Where do we stand on Colback? :hmmm:

I'd like to see him signed. Apparently £1m fee and £35,000 per week. :unsure:

I'd take him back and wouldn't think twice. He's a tenacious midfield enforcer. :punch:
Nice things cost money unfortunately, and he is one of the best midfielders in the league, particularly for passing accuracy.

Not actually as much as I imagined.

But I imagine this could be doable if we were able to ship out some others. Yates is crucial to this; his emergence means we can afford to dispense with Watson, Bridcutt and Yacob

I imagine that lot would pay for most or all of £35k a week easily were we able to ship them out. FFP wise we have probably been paying most or all of the £35k already anyway.

If we can ship them out being the big problem of course