Transfer rumors | Page 19 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Really don’t have much in the way of expectation for this summer but hope we can manage to clear out a number of the ‘deadwood’ players.

Am worried we will lose Carvalho and Lolley and become a team of cloggers.

Just hope I am wrong...

We'll be relegated if that's the case.

Nucleus of a strong team is there.

I am yet to be convinced by Worrall but if the world beaters everyone claims he is arrives back in Nottingham then we'll have a strong central spine.

Team has to be built around Carvalho and Lolley with a new striker to support Grabban and take off the burden.

If those go, the next season and last is a complete waste of time

I am yet to be convinced by Worrall but if the world beaters everyone claims he is arrives back in Nottingham then we'll have a strong central spine.

Team has to be built around Carvalho and Lolley with a new striker to support Grabban and take off the burden.

I can’t see MoN fancying Carvalho long term. He only really started playing him once the season was over.

Lolley I think will be on a few club’s radars so it wouldn’t surprise me.

Can’t say I have seen anyone mention Worrall as a world beater. You don’t rate him but others, myself included, have seen enough to think he could have a good future. Whether MoN agrees is a different matter.

MoN will be looking for players to suit the style he wants to play so it will be interesting to see who we target. I think Ansarifard is worth a bit more time but I agree we should be looking for another striker.

We wouldn’t have been far away had we not changed manager but since we have I think all bets are off and we could be seeing yet another rebuild.

We certainly do not have the scope to take a scattergun approach with any signings we make; they should be selective in number with the emphasis being on improving what we have.

With the exception of Bonatini, we managed that last January, during the most difficult of transfer windows when players have no time to acclimatise.

Worrall's return will be something to look forward to, although describing him as a World beater is pushing it.

One thing is for sure, he comes back to a far more accomplished defence were there will be competition for places; not having garbage like Mancienne, Mills and Lichaj around will be an added bonus for him.

I can’t see MoN fancying Carvalho long term. He only really started playing him once the season was over.

Lolley I think will be on a few club’s radars so it wouldn’t surprise me.

Can’t say I have seen anyone mention Worrall as a world beater. You don’t rate him but others, myself included, have seen enough to think he could have a good future. Whether MoN agrees is a different matter.

MoN will be looking for players to suit the style he wants to play so it will be interesting to see who we target. I think Ansarifard is worth a bit more time but I agree we should be looking for another striker.

We wouldn’t have been far away had we not changed manager but since we have I think all bets are off and we could be seeing yet another rebuild.

I am not so sure that MoN will have too much input into the plight of Carvalho.

One thing is for certain, the Club will not want to take a massive hit on him as far as transfer fee goes; particularly when everyone can clearly see that he can play.

I think MoN will get supported in the transfer market but will have to justify every single pound he spends; asking for money to replace a 13m player would not go down to well.

There is always the option that he will end up at Olympiakos on loan; would the player want that?

I am not so sure that MoN will have too much input into the plight of Carvalho.

One thing is for certain, the Club will not want to take a massive hit on him as far as transfer fee goes; particularly when everyone can clearly see that he can play.

I think MoN will get supported in the transfer market but will have to justify every single pound he spends; asking for money to replace a 13m player would not go down to well.

There is always the option that he will end up at Olympiakos on loan; would the player want that?

The Fat Controller would officially be worse than Fawaz if he did that...

Nobody has called Worrall a world beater either, just a promising young player We've yet to see how he'll develop but I do remember certain posters turning on Jamaal...

Who on earth has claimed that Worrall is a world beater?

Nobody has called Worrall a world beater either, just a promising young player We've yet to see how he'll develop but I do remember certain posters turning on Jamaal...

I would quite happily turn on Jamaal now after his dismissive comments about forest.

We'll see about Worrall. Certainly he has had one of the best experiences a young player can have.

But I would like to see him part of a good defence, which we have yet to see