The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

I'm super jelly of everyone else on here getting their tickets. I think this is going to be a big one. The big pitch at Wembley will play in our favour, plus, they are shite.

I'll never make the ticket criteria as I just haven't been able to get to enough games. So had a quick look at what's selling online. The Club seats are £300+but the ones in the Villa section are more expensive than those in the Derby section. Obviously supply and demand. I'll keep searching although I don't deserve one! Have been to Wembley 8 times to watch the Villa so I can't moan! The only one missing from my collection is the FA Cup.

As said, 10 of the team picks itself, really , the only question is Green / Adomah / Kodjia - I also agree, for all I love Alberts never give up attitude, Green's promise - they just have not earned the right. Koj adds that Je Ne Sais Pa - and also a goal threat, and I think I would go with him.

Conor to start, Glen to come on to shore it up if needed.

The rest, barring injuries, are no brainers. I am bemused when I read that Taylor needs dropping for Hause - why ?. Granted, Taylor is not the long term answer, and what-ever division we are in, I expect Hause to be at Left back in August, but since January, Taylor has been utterly outstanding, has never been involved in costing goals or chances, and has been Mr Dependable.

To ask for him to be dropped at this stage is utter bizarre.

One interesting thing, just reading Crouch's book on holiday. He states Lampard used to practice 10 penalties at the end of every training session - so you can bet your bottom dollar Derby will be prepared for that better than the Albion were

I'll never make the ticket criteria as I just haven't been able to get to enough games. So had a quick look at what's selling online. The Club seats are £300+but the ones in the Villa section are more expensive than those in the Derby section. Obviously supply and demand. I'll keep searching although I don't deserve one! Have been to Wembley 8 times to watch the Villa so I can't moan! The only one missing from my collection is the FA Cup.

How many games have you been to? Last year it went to general sale if I remember right, so if you've been to 1 game you'll be fine.

" but since January, Taylor has been utterly outstanding, has never been involved in costing goals or chances, and has been Mr Dependable. To ask for him to be dropped at this stage is utter bizarre."

Sorry but that's nonsense. Cant be bothered checking more, but off the top of my head I remember him giving the ball away for Bristol City to score a few games ago. He gave it away plenty at home to Baggies as well, they just chose not to attack when they had it.
I'm 50/50 on whether Taylor or Hause should play myself. Dont like changing things when we are on a good run, but he is the weak link that teams try to expose IMO.

We are going to have to be 100% better in this game than last few games, they just banged 4 goals in at Leeds when they were right in the shit.

Smith knows this, just hope it all clicks on the day.

Its simple really, its just who keeps their bottle on the day. Past results, the semis, it all goes out the window. It is, who freezes, who don't. Look at last year, you would have put money on the likes of Snoddy and Terry taking it in their stride, but they froze, and really everyone did, bar Jack.

Same could happen this year, but last years experience should help you would have thought..

Also, Derby have had nothing to lose last night and played like all the pressure was on Leeds. Who knows how they will handle it.

God knows, all I know is I am looking forward to Villa Derby a hell of a lot more than i was Villa Leeds.

Ticket office told my season ticket holder mate it will go to 3+ games but there won’t be many left and they will go then.

Tickets should be confirmed before tomorrow's midday deadline. Fingers crossed! Flipping between excitement and panic thinking about it lol!

Looking at the seating plan and whole swathes of seats sold out. I will be so pissed off if I dont get a ticket after going to eighteen games this season. Also can anyone please tell me do they allow you into the site but then block you at the payment stage if not a season ticket holder.

Looking at the seating plan and whole swathes of seats sold out. I will be so pissed off if I dont get a ticket after going to eighteen games this season. Also can anyone please tell me do they allow you into the site but then block you at the payment stage if not a season ticket holder.

I would’ve thought you’ll be fine in that 5+ bracket. I guess your fan ID will quickly show whether you’re a STH or not, so I wouldn’t bother.

Last year I had problems getting tickets on the site on my iPhone and iPad, may have been sorted this year but I’d recommend doing it on a good old laptop.

I would’ve thought you’ll be fine in that 5+ bracket. I guess your fan ID will quickly show whether you’re a STH or not, so I wouldn’t bother.

Last year I had problems getting tickets on the site on my iPhone and iPad, may have been sorted this year but I’d recommend doing it on a good old laptop.
Hope so. Can you tell me Danville2 can you pay £30 join the Claret club, never go to a game and get priority tickets . Thats the way it seems to read and if so its wrong.