View From Leeds | Vital Football

View From Leeds

Sure I've read all these posts before on the wendy board when we came up from lge 1 and then in the Championship and then again this last season

They can all fk off

Cheers Roy

It must be even more sickening for them that Jack Marriott scored 2 and changed the game and he’s a massive BLADE!

I never realised there were so many sensitive snowflakes among the Leeds supporters. Touchy lot aren’t they?
I assume most of these comments come from the younger element - not at all like the hard men of old - and certainly not like the Leeds supporters who I knew when I lived up there.

It’s not even as if they’ve been well run as a club, signed or produced any decent players, or have a decent fan base. What is the point of them in the Premier League, seriously!”

:rofl::bs::rofl:

Leeds United 2007. Maybe eventually they'll get to play top flight football for the first time in their brief history, maybe.

“Only bottlers will be sheff utd next season when they are relegated and embarrassed to themselves"

:unsure::death::LOL:
......and great grammar by the way

“The blunts will come a cropper amongst the elite”

Elite is the operative word. After 46 games your team finished where it deserved.
Eventually Leeds and Wendy will get to the elite but, for now, we are there and need to celebrate...so we will.

"there's an energy around this club that people are envious of"

Maybe not energy now but jealousy, frustration, anger,bitterness and envy.

Still they gave us a decent game to watch last night

Derby are so bad that I decided not to watch then turned over after 10 pm to find out how it finished. Shocked really....they were so certain it was to be their year.
Sad.

Derby are so bad that I decided not to watch then turned over after 10 pm to find out how it finished. Shocked really....they were so certain it was to be their year.
Sad.

I was actually impressed with Frank Lampard's Derby for the first time this season. With nothing to lose they attacked Leeds, scored four goals, hit the post twice and could have had another penalty. To be fair, Leeds also hit the bar and missed a number of decent chances. Villa will be the favourites to go up, but fair play to FLDC for stopping the media from getting their dream final.

Sad.
It was amazing really how Leeds managed to turn it around into Derby’s favour and throw it all away. One and a half games played and Derby hadn’t had a single shot on target for the dodgy Leeds keeper to save. Leeds were 2 up and totally in control, it was just a matter of how many they’d win by.

But then almost on half-time Derby’s Blades fan scored and...how can I describe it? They just...well...totally FELL APART (again). in front of the viewing millions. A fantastic achievement by Leeds really, it’d have been much easier for them to win it

It was amazing really how Leeds managed to turn it around into Derby’s favour and throw it all away. One and a half games played and Derby hadn’t had a single shot on target for the dodgy Leeds keeper to save. Leeds were 2 up and totally in control, it was just a matter of how many they’d win by.

But then almost on half-time Derby’s Blades fan scored and...how can I describe it? They just...well...totally FELL APART (again). in front of the viewing millions. A fantastic achievement by Leeds really, it’d have been much easier for them to win it
A bit like watching us BC before chris

Amazing last season we were saying how we thought Weeds fans had changed, they'd become more humble after all their years in the championship and Roys view froms were greeted with suprise that they were reasonable about the double we did over them being complementary about Sharp, Duffy and Brooks.

Fast forward to this season and the bile, arrogance and sense of entitlement we've come to expect from them over the years returned as they thought they'd walk the league.

If ever two clubs fan bases were soul mates its the Pigs and Weeds. They talk about us being obsessed with them but they'll be watching our games in their thousands in the hope we slip up.

Thanks for that, it will keep me smiling all day, some really bizarre comments there.

Thanks for all your "views from" it's been a great read this year as has DBs reports
credit to you both.

Leeds,Leeds have fallen apart again
Oh the sheer joy of them bottling it again,and then that peat Jansen did that,lol