Shackell charged..... | Vital Football

Shackell charged.....

Expect it will mean an extra match ban and end his season, disappointing. Just hope it doesn't carry over into next season.

Hoping that's all it ends up being - that was a bit of a moment of madness from Shack but from my understanding it's being a bit overblown?

I'm sure the fourth official will escape any form of censure for getting in the way of a player who has just been sent off. That's how I saw it at the time.

The official made a proper meal of a slight contact. However, a 35 year old that's been a professional footballer for his entire working life really should know better, and be able to control his anger a little better.

Sound out what the likely punishment will be and if it is a further game plead guilty and get it out the way. If it's more than that weigh up which competitions count i.e Lincs Snr. Cup and Carabao? Look at the fixtures and make a decision around whether it's worth an appeal. What you can guarantee is that he will be found guilty by the Cabal.

Hoping that's all it ends up being - that was a bit of a moment of madness from Shack but from my understanding it's being a bit overblown?

Expect there will be a fine as well. You would think he will stand no chance with the appeal where beep smug Mason is involved.