Summer 2019 Transfers | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

If we fail to go up , it’s a real danger that we could lose not only Arrons , but maybe Lewis , Hernandez and Buendia as well

He is on a long deal so we have the trump card but if the player becomes unhappy then it messed it all up.

I can honestly see a spurs or city making a big offer and then loaning him back for the season.

If we lost him and no loan then it would be us having to go get a new RB as we have no one after him...the thing is I'm so confident of our youth that is be happy to see Thomas moved up to senior side.

Reactions: Rex
I’m told that both Spurs and Arsenal have made bids for him during the winter but both were knocked back. I can’t quote the source so hence I’m not officially printing anything. I’m also told that the club have a very strong desire to keep him. They want him to develop with us and at least one season in the PL would be huge for player and club. We need that promotion!

Funny how aarons has jumped ahead of Lewis

I do wonder if going up will affect our promotion of young players. I can't see DF being as happy to throw a idah, Spyrou, Payne or power in in the prem especially without the need to meet homegrown ruled each match

Plenty of good GKs in the Championship but the ones who have done well and not gone up will command good fees and wages like Butland, Johnstone and Henderson but I think DF would have had scouts out in Germany. Having an experienced GK in your first season is great but I just think Krul will lose us points.

Someone like Michel Vorm or Adrian would be good and they will be on a free in summer.

Whoops. I mentioned Adrian in the other thread Bears.

He seemed pretty good but then got a straight red for a challenge on Jamie Vardy and was not used in the league after that (I think).

Who?
Somebody mentioned Angus Gunn if S'Hampton go down but who else if that doesn't happen?

Even if Southampton did want to sell him, could we afford £15m plus for a goalkeeper in our first season up under Farke (assuming we get promoted)?

Plenty of good GKs in the Championship but the ones who have done well and not gone up will command good fees and wages like Butland, Johnstone and Henderson but I think DF would have had scouts out in Germany. Having an experienced GK in your first season is great but I just think Krul will lose us points.

Someone like Michel Vorm or Adrian would be good and they will be on a free in summer.

Marshall (Hull) and Steer (Aston Villa) are also out of contract this summer unless they get offered new contracts.

Apparently, we are looking at Royston Town defender Jo Newton according to the Hertfordshire times. He is 17 and has been playing very well this season. I think he is a right back/winger. Probably another for the u18/u23s if we signed him.