Twenty Seven Years Ago | Vital Football

Twenty Seven Years Ago

Will always be a hero in my book, first for coming as a player, and then the unforgettable time as manager.
If only the dipshits that pretend to be supporters now, and give Ashley their cash could have been around then, they might change their tune.
They have no idea how a successful football club improves the region.

Start of a superb period of years supporting the toon. Perhaps in 27 years time the fat man will all be a fading memory and good times will have been restored. There's always that little bit of hope

Eeeeeeeee, he was fuckin horseshit that Gaffer Fantastic, never won a fuckin trophy, ever. I mean, ever. Eeeeeeeeeeee.

Always ran away when the going got tough, threatened it here, then walked twice. Eeeeeeeeeeee. Walked away from Fulham. And England Eeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fuckin shite I tell yas!! Eeeeee, ya bugs!

Couldn't even make a success of Man City, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, what a waster, Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
?

Eeeeeeeee, he was fuckin horseshit that Gaffer Fantastic, never won a fuckin trophy, ever. I mean, ever. Eeeeeeeeeeee.

Always ran away when the going got tough, threatened it here, then walked twice. Eeeeeeeeeeee. Walked away from Fulham. And England Eeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fuckin shite I tell yas!! Eeeeee, ya bugs!

Couldn't even make a success of Man City, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, what a waster, Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
?

Neppos is a valued poster, as this wonderful insight illustrates :rolleyes:

Typical post from an attention seeking prick, that relates to the most revered manager in the club's recent history. She must like a swill as Rytonn says....

His name is Rytoon, you thick fuck, not Rytonn. Is it any wonder I've always called you Dimwitguy?

And Strawberry Place is behind the Gallowgate, not the Leazes, Brains.
Neppos is a valued poster, as this wonderful insight illustrates :rolleyes:

Hahaha, and you're a sanctimonious twat who sees himself as some kind of leader of the board, fuck off. The new OL?

Typical post from an attention seeking prick, that relates to the most revered manager in the club's recent history. She must like a swill as Rytonn says....

I've called you Dimwitguy for a while, and for good reason. You are as thick as fuck ?.

I won't embarrass you anymore, other than to say Strawberry Place is behind the Gallowgate, not Leazes ?

I've called you Dimwitguy for a while, and for good reason. You are as thick as fuck ?.

I won't embarrass you anymore, other than to say Strawberry Place is behind the Gallowgate, not Leazes ?

You must have sand in your eyes, you mong, where did I say the strawberry is behind the gallowgate., not Leazes.

I drank in it, when it was a right fucking doss hole, unlike the sad reality of what a modern fan wants.

Now run along, and play with your trains....