Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City FC - The Foxes | Page 15 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City FC - The Foxes

At least 4 blatant fouls against us that led to opportunities for Leicester.

Sky's stats for that 1st half showed that Leicester committed 0 fouls, yes a PL away team committed no fouls whatsoever in 45 minutes of football according to Oliver.

Poch should now demand that a full investigation is held to get to the bottom of that ***** performance.

Sky's stats for that 1st half showed that Leicester committed 0 fouls, yes a PL away team committed no fouls whatsoever in 45 minutes of football according to Oliver.

Poch should now demand that a full investigation is held to get to the bottom of that ***** performance.
Fully agree. Every home game we have been getting refs seeking to see us lose. Somehow we are overcoming their foul designs.

Fully agree. Every home game we have been getting refs seeking to see us lose. Somehow we are overcoming their foul designs.

Oliver's performance went miles above the normal shit refs allowance, as I've always maintained , a shit ref should at least be diabolical for both sides equally.

Has a PL side ever gone 45 minutes without a SINGLE foul been given against them ????????

At the very, very least Poch needs to grow a pair and do a Fergie by stating in the press that he never wants Oliver in charge of our games again, then see them try to sweep that under the carpet

Saw this on twitter. Is this true!?!?

its beyond the joke now, 32 PL games we've played at Wembley since the start of last season, 0 penalties.. how many of the top 6 sides have not had a penalty at home in the PL in nearly two years.. NONE..

Just watched City thrash Chelsea...besides being glad they did, the way they took them apart was quite frightening.....pace, precision, finishing, vision they had it all. Whilst Aguero rightly gets credit for his goals, I did notice that of the top 15 or so PL scorers this season......the 2nd best record (mins per goal) is no other than our man Son......just shows how good the guy is

Saw this on twitter. Is this true!?!?

its beyond the joke now, 32 PL games we've played at Wembley since the start of last season, 0 penalties.. how many of the top 6 sides have not had a penalty at home in the PL in nearly two years.. NONE..
And then when we do get one , in the cup last season , that other prick of a ref , Tierny , comes up with a joke of a decision that I’ve never heard of , before or since, to deny Son’s penalty because he paused in his run up. Something needs to be said . I do not agree with VAR but I’m sure both today’s penalty decisions would have been reversed had it been in operation .
As I said earlier , Leicester went sixty minutes without committing a foul ..... really.

Even before this game we were never going to catch City on their GD. The more Chelsea gets battered the better. Glad to see this before we play them. Morale will be at an all time low. Sell the club Roman, there are other hobbies you are better at!

I would like to see Chelsea remain as unstable as possible for as long as possible. Don't change a damn thing Chelsea!! LOL

Dunno about tactics. His subs were correct. We are depleted. Team selection was more a case of who was still standing.

80 my only issue is with Tripps...the dude has lost all confidence and needs to be sat down for a spell. He is a defensive liability and he plays defense! No bueno. I would have started Aurier or KWP over him in a heartbeat. Pretty much ok with the rest of the starting lineup.

My issue with MP during matches is he is still reactive not proactive. I would like to see MP control the flow of the matches and dictate more. It always seems like we are hanging on...and that is mostly because we are LATE in adjusting. There is no rule that says you need to wait until aftr 60 min to make a tactical adjustment. When shit starts to go bad...CONTROL IT...make a change...he had Toby, Wanyama, Aurier, KWP, and Lucas on the bench...plenty of options to shore up our Defense and Lucas would have been a curveball thrown at the Foxes to make them adjust for him.

Just my two cents...

Just watched City thrash Chelsea...besides being glad they did, the way they took them apart was quite frightening.....pace, precision, finishing, vision they had it all. Whilst Aguero rightly gets credit for his goals, I did notice that of the top 15 or so PL scorers this season......the 2nd best record (mins per goal) is no other than our man Son......just shows how good the guy is

Aguerro is legit...wish we had him or a clone like him

The foxes have some decent players I'm not surprised it was a tuff game.

Poch must not rate Aurier much playing Tripps over him. We badly need a new RB for next season. Neither are good enough.

He must have done something in the background.

Poch must not rate Aurier much playing Tripps over him. We badly need a new RB for next season. Neither are good enough.

Paying 25 million for a player you don't rate, not putting him up for sale, and then acting surprised we don't have the cash to spend.

It is ok to expect tough games. As many would say, PL keep u honest and no easy games as such. However, we literally let them walk through our right side over and over. They dont even need to try very hard. We hv a deserter by the name of Trippier.