Chris Brass | Vital Football

Chris Brass

king_dezeeuw06

Vital Champions League
Around the time of the takeover it was reported that Chris Brass was coming in to be director if football. I don't know about anyone else but i never heard about it again after the initial story appeared from i think it was Pete O'Rourke - who has broke Latics stories in the past but had been hit and miss.

I'm not sure if there was ever an official announcement but if you now look on the clubs web site on the staff page he is now listed as head of football operations.

I'd never heard of him either until this story popped up.

It's impossible to know how well suited he is for the role as while his coaching career was lack lustre he might have a lot of talents in other areas.

Would be interesting to know what his role includes as apparently Joe Royle is director of football and Brass is head of football operations. I would've thought they were the same role.

I'd never heard of him either until this story popped up.

It's impossible to know how well suited he is for the role as while his coaching career was lack lustre he might have a lot of talents in other areas.

Would be interesting to know what his role includes as apparently Joe Royle is director of football and Brass is head of football operations. I would've thought they were the same role.
Just wonder what either do apart from eat away at the overdraft.

kdz I think Head of Football Operations is more to do with the logistics side of things.
Like how to transport Latics various squads to away games. Maybe sorting coaches and hotels. Making sure the kits are where they should be.
I imagine it isn't easy transporting a playing squad plus backroom staff etc around the country.

I'd imagine the role involves more than that, an apprentice could probably sort those tasks without too much difficulty.

Totally agree,it's jobs for the boys again. let's make up a job title, so the poor lad doesn't have to go and get a regular job like the rest of the poor bastards.

Totally agree,it's jobs for the boys again. let's make up a job title, so the poor lad doesn't have to go and get a regular job like the rest of the poor bastards.

Is it though? The truth is we have no idea exactly what he does and how good he is at it.

You may be right but you could just as easily be wrong and he's an asset to the club, with the lack of evidence either way we are just guessing.

Is it though? The truth is we have no idea exactly what he does and how good he is at it.

You may be right but you could just as easily be wrong and he's an asset to the club, with the lack of evidence either way we are just guessing.[/QU
Well that's par for the course with some people.
You haven't the slightest idea what his job is so he must be a waste of money. How about judging people on facts not hearsay and supposition for a change.
The problem with that is that it looses you an opportunity to find fault and slag the club off.
I've no idea what you do in your job, therefore you must be a waste of money and should be sacked- That is going by your logic