Brexit and all that shite .... | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

If I were May, I'd walk away...... after putting bloody Johnson, Gove, Raab, McVey, Fox, Davies in charge....... and bring in Farage too as "special envoy", and leave them to sort the whole heap of shite they've created.

I reckon by the end of 2020, we'd be having another referendum on going back in again.
?

Given Steptoe seems to spend every day in the commons asking for May to step aside, I wonder if she'll ask the same of him if his little charade fails?

What also gets my goat is all these selfies MPs have released grinning laughing like Cheshire cats queuing up to vote. They think it's a game and is quite frankly disgusting.

Given Steptoe seems to spend every day in the commons asking for May to step aside, I wonder if she'll ask the same of him if his little charade fails?......

Ooh, now that's a very interesting thought. There's no question that she herself should go........ but if she doesn't, but then Corbyn doesn't win the No Confidence vote, that would otentially be just as embarrassing to him.

Just think - Tory leader loses by biggest margin ever.............. yet the Labour leader can't get enough votes to make her jump!

What times we live in. They make the Wigan Athletic recruitment and communications teams look like ultimate professionals.

Ooh, now that's a very interesting thought. There's no question that she herself should go........ but if she doesn't, but then Corbyn doesn't win the No Confidence vote, that would otentially be just as embarrassing to him.

Just think - Tory leader loses by biggest margin ever.............. yet the Labour leader can't get enough votes to make her jump!

What times we live in. They make the Wigan Athletic recruitment and communications teams look like ultimate professionals.

We need a clear out in our political system. The whole Brexit process has shown how unfit so many of them are to represent their constituents, country or democracy.

Even now so many of the politicians don't get why the Brexit vote happened and much of their behaviour since the vote pretty much sums up exactly why so many people voted against the establishment and wanted a change in direction. It was a vote for sweeping change and redistribution of power and they seem hell bent on keeping as much of the status quo as possible and so many continue to think they know better than the people who they are supposed to serve.

It's the foxes watching the hen house which means meaningful reform is very difficult. But Brexit (if it happens) needs to be the start not the end of the reform of our politics - but we've got to do Brexit properly in order to have the most ability to do that.

It's a shambles Moonay, a complete and utter shambles. I agree it is now untenable that May remains, both her and the country's reputation is now in tatters. Jeremy will lose tonight's vote and let's be blunt he is as equally inept and even more unsuitable to govern the country.

Both major political parties are in a state of paralysis with ineffective leadership and there is just no end in sight to this mess. They are both as equally accountable for this dire state of affairs. MPs in all parties are now feral, disrespectful of rules, common decency and have lost focus about what their actual role is. King you are correct in calling for radical reform.

In regards Brexit itself a referendum was held and a decision reached. Over 3/4s of MPs voted to trigger the start of the withdrawal process, though personally i don't think that was down to them. The decision was leave so that is what needs to happen. If an agreement/deal cannot be reached on the terms of that then it should just be done in its purest form given the referendum result.

Hope it doesnt affect the price of Bowens Pork Pies on Chorley market from that little corner stall. Quality pie and magic warm.
Just before I shuffle off this mortal coil - stick a Bowens pork or Greenalghs meat n prato in my gob, then I'll travel the universe happy

Well. Rees-Mogg has just shown why he's not been allowed anywhere near any negotiations.

The daft bugger has just told Andrew Neil that he'll vote for May (above risking letting in Labour) whatever the circumstance.

All May needs to do now is to work with Labour & the EU on a Customs Union, resulting in an even softer Brexit, whilst completely ignoring Jacob and his chums in the ERG.

Brilliant Jacob. ?