Rory Donnelly’s brother | Vital Football

Rory Donnelly’s brother

So?

Sounds like a bit of tabloid sh#t Lark.

Are you guilty for anything any relative of yours has ever done?

So?

Sounds like a bit of tabloid sh#t Lark.

Are you guilty for anything any relative of yours has ever done?

Putting words in my mouth there ‘58.
Just linked the story on the BBC, no tabloid sh#t, you can form your own opinions.

Putting words in my mouth there ‘58.
Just linked the story on the BBC, no tabloid sh#t, you can form your own opinions.
But why? I don't doubt it is true but so what? I just dislike tabloids reporting on some relative of someone famous as if it is directly to do with them and by implication besmirching them. You appeared to do a GFC version of this.

But why? I don't doubt it is true but so what? I just dislike tabloids reporting on some relative of someone famous as if it is directly to do with them and by implication besmirching them. You appeared to do a GFC version of this.
Rory is a fairly recent player who left the club in somewhat controversial circumstances and indeed was the subject of a court case himself. Now his brother and teammate at Cliftonville is in trouble as reported today.
I thought it might be more relevant for this board than some of the stuff that’s posted, I guess you don’t agree.

Rory is a fairly recent player who left the club in somewhat controversial circumstances and indeed was the subject of a court case himself. Now his brother and teammate at Cliftonville is in trouble as reported today.
I thought it might be more relevant for this board than some of the stuff that’s posted, I guess you don’t agree.
Correct, for the reason I stated above.
Tabloid

I seem to have inadvertently touched a nerve!
If i had made the thread title Jay Donnelly, would that have been ok?
No.

It's not a massive deal but it just reminded me of how tabloids try to make sales by finding some story vaguely conected to some celeb.
My son pointed out one in a tabloid (our excuse was glancing through it at Costa last week, so we're partially guilty for even looking). It was some vague conection to David Beckham. Seemed a bit desperate.

No.

It's not a massive deal but it just reminded me of how tabloids try to make sales by finding some story vaguely conected to some celeb.

Jay is a high profile player in his own right so is a valid story to publish, especially since it involves the distribution of photos of a barely of legal age girl. The article doesn't even draw a connection to Rory.