HE'S GONE!!! | Page 9 | Vital Football

HE'S GONE!!!

On a lighter note when i was in KFC in Nottm city centre a few weeks back i was looking out the top window when i thought i saw Elton John , it turned out to be an old lady with one of those little shopping baskets on wheels .
Good lookalike though , i nearly choked on my sweetcorn when i first saw him/her , should have got a photo.

What really grinds my gears is that this is probably the most I've enjoyed a season since BD MK1 or Hart. Just absolute fucking lunacy.

Yes he's not been perfect, don't totally love the style, signings have been hit and miss (though how much say he's had is up for debate with regard to certain players from what I've heard) but for FFS he inherented a basket case of a club and squad and has had to manage under intolerable pressure.
Agreed, and the "style esthetics" have been better than most of the last 20 or so managers (with the obvious exceptions) and the organization of defense has been perhaps the best of the lot (prior to the recent injury crisis)

Gutted and ashamed.

Fuck the lot of them.

Also, a fuck you in advance to any fans who howl derision at this and then flip after two minutes to saying it was a good thing.

This is not a good thing. It is a very bad sign of our owner.

Crucial now will be who they appoint next. If it is someone reasonable we can at least say the board are impatient, misguided and feckless

If it is that no-mark in Greece they want rid of to stop a rival Olympiacos then we'll know that Marinakis is actually a malevolent owner of the club

Bizarre synergies with the SOD dismissal - I'd hoped AK would be given this season - rather than this perpetual hire/fire/dismantle/rebuild mentality.

From the statement on the OS - unlikely we'll here from AK!

Yes, but to put things in perspective, William Hill go 66/1 on Billy, they have Toms as a 20/1 shot and BRE, if he can get day release from his mental institution at 33/1 on a non runner no bet basis.

Christ I would love to manage Forest

Just finishing off my CV