January 2019 transfers | Page 10 | Vital Football

January 2019 transfers

In Wildschut somewhere is a good player I remember seeing him at Wigan and thinking 'wow he is what we need - fast and strong and can score a goal.' Is it another case of the club (coaches at the time) ruining him or did he make his big move and just become lazy? In the times I've seen him he has had 2 good games and looked a beast.

I see Rowett has been sack (parted ways they put it). I bet he wishes he stayed at derby

Apparently Derby after Jacob Murphy on loan. We should loan him back for a month as cover for Buendia. He may not be so welcome though at Carrie Road. Would be good to see us play with two pacey attacking wingers in him and Hernandez. Or maybe not :hmmm:

Just goes to show you need to know what page you are on when responding to posts:rolleyes:

same page now Rex

Footballers must be laughing at us fans who earn no where near what they get . I wish I could kick a ball straight !!

Reactions: Rex
I know a lot wouldn't but I would take Murphy back for a short loan.

I see contract negotiations with Cantwell underway but they have hit difficulties when both agree on the offer.

Probably Cantwell wants a pay rise to match Lewis and Aarons. We a 12-month option but I would hope the club would tie him down.

So Bolton owes us £200k and they say they have the money to pay. 200k for the wine cellar :-)

So, if it has become an issue and we have let everyone know that we have an outstanding overdue debt from Bolton, why are we going to extend the Yanic loan when we might have to beg for our money again and their transfer embargo won't let us sell him to them. If we don't get lost interest payments, he may as well be tried on loan to another team or work for us.

Pinto linked with a move to Turkey . His standing at Norwich has plummeted! Was once captain and we all chanted his name at games .

Also , as the transfer window ticks by , there is no news on getting rid of Olivera . We really need to get rid of him and his expensive wages

The failings of rab era remain with so much outlay on wildschut, naismith and oliveria being retained and presumably stopping us signing a good back up left back and striker to cover pukki.

I'm sure the club is doing all it can to get rid of oli but he might be playing hard ball and not wanting to go. He might think ill keep earning the 25k a week (That's how much paddy thought it was ) and just wait until summer or see if the club pay me off.

Morris back fit. He is a real character of Twitter and Instagram are to go by. I hope he gets involved but I heard the club are looking at another 6 month loan.

I'd think it be best to loan at Srbeny and bring Morris in. Morris is the Holt type big unit and hold a the ball well...get him in.

Having McLean, Morris, Thompson and (leitner and Hanley too) back are like three new signings.

I read that pinto would have been involved more but the emergence of Aarons really was a surprise and of course he just took it and ran.

I think the club was looking to go with Marshall, Passlack and pinto with Aarons probably getting a loan but those plans changed.

Pinto out if contract in summer so best to try sell now or just let him go now andvsave wages.

If we go up he isn't good enough for the premiership, while Aarons is. Passlack will go back home and I doubt Marshall will be around next season if we are up so again like left back we will need a few new recruits

Ipswich have signed James Collins on a free. Decent signing but I can't see it saving them. I remember a few seasons ago YB was calling for us to sign him. ...still can do a job in this league.