Happy Holidays!!! | Vital Football

Happy Holidays!!!

USAFSPURS

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
To all my Spurs friends on this forum...I wish you all and your families a Happy Holiday season. Be safe on your journeys...and of course...COYS!!!!!

Quick heads up - I am departing for my deployment a few days after the New Year, and I am unsure of the internet connection where I will be, so I may be off the net for a bit until I get it all set up, which believe me is a HUGE priority.

COYS!!

All
To all my Spurs friends on this forum...I wish you all and your families a Happy Holiday season. Be safe on your journeys...and of course...COYS!!!!!

Quick heads up - I am departing for my deployment a few days after the New Year, and I am unsure of the internet connection where I will be, so I may be off the net for a bit until I get it all set up, which believe me is a HUGE priority.

COYS!!

All the best for a great holiday USAF. Stay safe. I will be in the SW US in the last part of March if you're in the area.

Nah it's in the part of Essex I live in, near the coast..USAF and the US army are being deployed by Trump to our eastern coast in preparation for a EU invasion of our green and pleasant land once we BREXIT! .
And the internet in my area is sh....shlow

Seriously USAF, have a safe deployment and wishing u a good xma new year......,

Life can take you in many different directions and to many strange, even difficult places, but your loved ones will sustain you and will bring you home again quicker than you think.

Keep your head down and your pecker up!

Good luck and if you can, keep in touch.