The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 6 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recorded have I got news for you, but Danny Dyer was the host, so I switched off and deleted about just a few minutes.

How he's been so successful is beyond me, fair play to him, to get that far with zero talent takes some doing.

Recorded have I got news for you, but Danny Dyer was the host, so I switched off and deleted about just a few minutes.

How he's been so successful is beyond me, fair play to him, to get that far with zero talent takes some doing.

He was on WILTY and it was hilarious. Lee Mack just ripped the piss out of him constantly.

Goooooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

New sofas have arrived, cleaning in progress, then xmas tree will be done, first I've ever had (well, had a mini one as a joke) so everything will be nice for when mom and dad come round tonight for tea and a film.

I might be a ****** but I'm a nice son!

He was on WILTY and it was hilarious. Lee Mack just ripped the piss out of him constantly.

Yes, I remember that, think I tired of that one and turned it off as well. Just don't get why we have to go to the lowest common denominator and encourage people like him and that Joey Essex fella. And again, fair play to them, they are making a bloody good living.

Begining to hate the holiday season. Worked 80 hrs this week. I get paid every 2 weeks and my total hours on my next paycheck will be for 141 hrs. Not had a day off for nearly 3 weeks and cant foresee one until Xmas day. Add to that commuting hours of 2 1/2 hrs a day, 7 days a week and you have a very tired and achey old man.

Begining to hate the holiday season. Worked 80 hrs this week. I get paid every 2 weeks and my total hours on my next paycheck will be for 141 hrs. Not had a day off for nearly 3 weeks and cant foresee one until Xmas day. Add to that commuting hours of 2 1/2 hrs a day, 7 days a week and you have a very tired and achey old man.

Blimey, I hate it because people seem to be everywhere, all the time and it gets crowded. I am starting to feel a little guilty now.

It will soon be over, and just think of the money!!!!!!

Abelated Morning all...

Had a well desrved lay in, breakfast and just come back from shopping. All in all, a fair morning.

Bloody windy though.

Mad day so far, absolutely everything that could go wrong, has. Hopefully things will improve! So bad in fact, that I've bought a lotto ticket!

Been for a good 'blow' this afternoon at Finstall Park, Bromsgrove.

Conditions weren't ideal but still a good result for Bromsgrove... 36-0!

I have bought one of those new LED screw in bulbs, turns on instantly as opposed to the early low energy things. Hmmm, interesting.

Finally got round to setting up my Amazon Echo today.

Clever init?.
But I have no clue how it actually works!

Status
Not open for further replies.