Sunjihi | Vital Football

Sunjihi

Blades58

Vital Reserves Team
He's back on S2. Resident itk'er and wrote the following re the porkers:

"From the director who was at charlton , she was the only director to come to the lane on derby day had a few and opened up about a few facts in the copthorn after
The goalie they won’t play , Butland was going to Chelsea in summer he was going to stoke for £7m but wouldn’t go and be number 2 there when butland deal fell thru and club had relied on the money so chanseri bombed him out , Hutchinson QPR bound not been injured for months ,
Manager having to work with a spread sheet every week so he only has a certain amount of cash to work with week in week out hence why players are playing one week then benched or dropped the next week because of playing bonuses don’t fit into that weeks spread sheet , hence why he won’t get bullet because he works within the parameters set by the chairman"

Could just see CW working from a spreadsheet. He'd be off in a flash

Get it on Porktalk then sit back with a Peroni and enjoy the meltdown :grinning:

It certainly answers a lot of questions... Oh dear...

As for Porktalk, if its anywhere near the truth, it wouldn't last five minutes on there before getting pulled.

Last edited:

"From the director who was at charlton , she was the only director to come to the lane on derby day had a few and opened up about a few facts in the copthorn after
The goalie they won’t play , Butland was going to Chelsea in summer he was going to stoke for £7m but wouldn’t go and be number 2 there when butland deal fell thru and club had relied on the money so chanseri bombed him out , Hutchinson QPR bound not been injured for months ,
Manager having to work with a spread sheet every week so he only has a certain amount of cash to work with week in week out hence why players are playing one week then benched or dropped the next week because of playing bonuses don’t fit into that weeks spread sheet , hence why he won’t get bullet because he works within the parameters set by the chairman"

Get it on Porktalk then sit back with a Peroni and enjoy the meltdown :grinning:

More sense in that Statement than I've heard anywhere else since the transfer embargo was lifted, that does make you think doesn't it....They are in a real pickle and without sales in January they are well and truly screwed, perhaps even with sales they may still be.....Hard to see a way forward really, whichever way they go.

Just sit back and watch the comedy unravel..............

Oh and he has also added the following post:

"We will be in for Assombalonga in January"

If he is on the market, I don't see us either being able to compete for his signature, nor able to pay his wages.

If he is on the market, I don't see us either being able to compete for his signature, nor able to pay his wages.

There's lots of chatter about Assombawhatshisface, and he will cost proper money. Maybe the owners fancy a punt. Even though the club will be bought outright by one of them, they will both benefit if we make it to play-offs or better.

There's lots of chatter about Assombawhatshisface, and he will cost proper money. Maybe the owners fancy a punt. Even though the club will be bought outright by one of them, they will both benefit if we make it to play-offs or better.
Can ya just imagine the reaction on here if someone on our board released info like that whilst on't lash? UTCB

We've only got the word of an anonymous poster on an internet forum, but it fits the facts re Westwood, and of course it fits our opinions of their club as a shower of shyte. You're free to believe what you want, of course. Sunjihai has been a bit hit and miss over the years, but has called some big ITK stuff.

That prosecco has a lot to answer for,bet she woke up next morning,thinking I am sure I said something I shouldn't have last night,where is the paracetamol

Oh and he has also added the following post:

"We will be in for Assombalonga in January"

i dont think its as much a long shot as a lot of blades posters think it would only be a loan with a possible view to buy in the summer like i said on another thread may depend on how much of his salary boro are prepared to pay

?????????????

Has Sunjhi been in a coma since Nov 9th and just woke up and remembered this. Old news rehashed on S2 every other day, he's just added female interest to the story.Never post when you've been :guiness::guiness::guiness:

i dont think its as much a long shot as a lot of blades posters think it would only be a loan with a possible view to buy in the summer like i said on another thread may depend on how much of his salary boro are prepared to pay
And if Boro get any serious injuries

And if Boro get any serious injuries
ive a feeling we will not pursue the transfer of marvin johnson from them and use that money to fund assombalongas loan from boro although a poster on s2 saying they want to sell rather than loan so that might work against us braithwaite wouldnt be a bad alternative either

We've only got the word of an anonymous poster on an internet forum, but it fits the facts re Westwood, and of course it fits our opinions of their club as a shower of shyte. You're free to believe what you want, of course. Sunjihai has been a bit hit and miss over the years, but has called some big ITK stuff.
He’s been a 100% miss in recent times, that’s why he flounced off S24.

I think that his time in the spotlight is done, good story though, I’d love it to be true.

The problem with anyone posting ITK is that everything moves so fast what might have been right can suddenly be wrong. Like him calling Waghorn in the summer. He may have had it right that he was coming to us, but the next day Derby come in and offer a chunk more wages, and then he looks stupid. Who knows..?

The problem with anyone posting ITK is that everything moves so fast what might have been right can suddenly be wrong. Like him calling Waghorn in the summer. He may have had it right that he was coming to us, but the next day Derby come in and offer a chunk more wages, and then he looks stupid. Who knows..?
thing is chris knows all these name strikers would all be good additions for us but it all comes down to salaries in the end i think sooner or later he has to land one