The reading job is now up for grabs | Vital Football

The reading job is now up for grabs

Attractive job for someone ,they have Manure on tv in the cup i believe!
Is Mark Hughes favourite yet?
?

Steve Bruce seems to be most likely or possibly Jokanovic who was sacked a little unjustly by Fulham a few weeks back after getting them promoted far sooner than they deserved.

Danny Cowley is mentioned at 10/1 on some sites but I don't think we should lose any sleep over this job

Mark Hughes I should think. I have sent my application off to Reading . Its a generic format that is sent to all Clubs looking for a new Manager . I advise that if I am supplied with 6 pints of ale I become a football genius and therefore success is virtually guaranteed. I have not had any interviews as yet .Or replies come to think of it

Mark Hughes I should think. I have sent my application off to Reading . Its a generic format that is sent to all Clubs looking for a new Manager . I advise that if I am supplied with 6 pints of ale I become a football genius and therefore success is virtually guaranteed. I have not had any interviews as yet .Or replies come to think of it
keep trying, it worked for sol campbell. maybe substitute ale with *continental lager*, add a short paragraph on sports science, and the offers will come flooding in

My record on Football Manager, PES and FIFA proves I am the man for the job. As long as my contract allows me to edit some of the player stats.
have they introduced a dark mode yet - for professional cheats - where you can brown envelope officials and illegally sign 12 year olds from africa?

I thought you said ‘geriatric format’...

It has to be Mark Hughes. Just cos that's how it always works. He gets a job, fails, gets sacked, gets another job, fails, gets sacked, gets another job, ad infinitum...

Reading have a habit of trying out young up and coming managers. Usually not too successfully. Brendon Rodgers springs to mind?
They are almost in the prem yo yo catorgory as well. Big support, big town, big wages.
But I doubt they’d move for the cowleys. Though I bet they’ve more of a chance at reading than mark Hughes or Steve Bruce. They don’t fit the reading management recruitment way for me.

Better credentials than Mark Hughes, to be fair.