Buddha manages to get a thread shut down. | Vital Football

Buddha manages to get a thread shut down.

And the one congratulating him, is the one who hurls out the abuse! Hopefully Wayne will sit on the naughty step, and see the error of his ways... lol

Has AK deleted his post?

I can’t see it. I can only see one post from VG, an advert for network rail, a post from LSB2, an advert for Philadelphia and another post from LSB2 - are adverts now blocking out posts within threads?

Has AK deleted his post?

I can’t see it. I can only see one post from VG, an advert for network rail, a post from LSB2, an advert for Philadelphia and another post from LSB2 - are adverts now blocking out posts within threads?
Yes, that happens sometimes. His (AK) post is still there

Ha e you clicked ignore by mistake? I do that sometimes, when I'm trying to avoid ad?

I can see it now but the ads between posts are different - now see one for Fitbit and one for southside - perhaps the network rail or Philadelphia ads are guilty of covering up posts?
This is in addition to one right at the top of the page.

Admin - any idea?
Three adverts in what was a three or four post thread does seem excessive. Getting rid of the Next adverts previously reported has improved it a lot but still have the same issue of having to wait at least 3 seconds for each page to load properly.

AK’s post has disappeared again ??‍♂️

The Network Rail and Philadelphia ads are back. Admin - could you look into please? I’m using an iPhone 6 to navigation the site.

Oh, that one. I ignore all those kind of threads on here anyway.

I see the admin said one of the reasons for locking it was that there were too many alerts, which would suggest someone's been reporting the posts in there rather than it being anything specific that Wayne, Valencia, Buddha or anyone else has done.

I see the admin said one of the reasons for locking it was that there were too many alerts, which would suggest someone's been reporting the posts in there rather than it being anything specific that Wayne, Valencia, Buddha or anyone else has done.

Like you I didn’t bother with that thread ((Wayne started it FFS !) but did have a look to see why it had been closed. I didn’t see that the reason given was good enough and I’m certainly surprised Buddha gave his backing given his previous outrage at the site rules being posted.

It is your forum folks, if you want those sorts of threads remaining, then I'll do whatever you want. But the personal abuse etc seemed to be pushing it to something that just isn't needed here.

Maybe we should put things like that in an off topic?

I can see it now but the ads between posts are different - now see one for Fitbit and one for southside - perhaps the network rail or Philadelphia ads are guilty of covering up posts?
This is in addition to one right at the top of the page.

Admin - any idea?
Three adverts in what was a three or four post thread does seem excessive. Getting rid of the Next adverts previously reported has improved it a lot but still have the same issue of having to wait at least 3 seconds for each page to load properly.

Will let the techie know and ask him to look.

We don't get that particular issue of having to wait, not been able to replicate at all.

All I wanted to do was...

I don't mind any topics on this forum, but some people just use abuse to make their point. It's not needed, especially as the points were very valid in themselves.

The game had to end. Both sides took endless penalties and just could not finish it off. No winner was going to emerge so best to take the ball home and let the players reflect.

The game had to end. Both sides took endless penalties and just could not finish it off. No winner was going to emerge so best to take the ball home and let the players reflect.

And let the FA deal with the dissent!