West Bromwich Albion Vs Aston Villa Friday 7th 8pm | Vital Football

West Bromwich Albion Vs Aston Villa Friday 7th 8pm

Bring it on. Should be a cracker to be honest between the 2 top scoring teams in the division.

0-0 it will be then lol.

Bring it on. Should be a cracker to be honest between the 2 top scoring teams in the division.

0-0 it will be then lol.

That would be sod's law wouldn't it?

It's only 40 mins walk away from my house probably 35 to the Smethwick End, so I'm in Darkest baggies territory which will make the win sweeter I hope.
I think they play tomorrow as well so not much time for them to recover

Forget Blues. This is THE one for me.

My Dad, brother and niece will be sat in their usual Smethick end seats . The baggies in general are weirdly obsessed with us.

PLEASE WIN FFS!!

Them playing Monday night will be a slight advantage to us. They are also beatable at home as Derby proved. I would go with the same team and similar performance and there will only be us winning.

Talking about the same team it will be hard on McCafu but Elmo played really well at Boro.
Tough one for Deano but he doesn't seem phased by tough decisions. He may just put Hutton straight back in.
He'll do his homework tomorrow night and make sure he picks the right team for the job, I think rather than just keeping the same side for the sake of it. We have a big squad

I’ve always hated them and was brought up in an area where there were plenty of their fans.
Also toy town is the only ground I’ve been thrown out of by the rozzers

I’ve always hated them and was brought up in an area where there were plenty of their fans.
Also toy town is the only ground I’ve been thrown out of by the rozzers
A couple of my pals were on the back page of the Sunday Mirror years ago getting a shoeing At the Albion so my dislike for them is quite intense

Couldn’t get a ticket (Because people keep buying and selling for other away games which means they keep the booking history for this sort of game) so I’m sat in the home end with my mate ? praying they don’t score!

Couldn’t get a ticket (Because people keep buying and selling for other away games which means they keep the booking history for this sort of game) so I’m sat in the home end with my mate ? praying they don’t score!

You'll be fine mate I've stood in the Brummie Rd end many a time, I never got battered once! and we normally win there

Last time I went I had to go home end. Was the halcyon days of mumbling Lambert when he had guzan taking goal kicks backwards to the corner flag - genius !
We lost 1-0 and that ugly twat Gardner scored

You'll be fine mate I've stood in the Brummie Rd end many a time, I never got battered once! and we normally win there

In the east stand which is where the more civilised ones are anyway. I’ve done it a few times with my mate even when I could’ve got a ticket in our end and that was when we were younger and he was in the Smethwick End, never enjoyed that ?