Middlesbrough v Aston Villa, Sat 1st Dec @ 5.30pm | Page 13 | Vital Football

Middlesbrough v Aston Villa, Sat 1st Dec @ 5.30pm

Boro. Best defence in the EFL.

We have absolutely owned it tonight in every aspect of that game.

I'm seriously impressed with that performance given who we were playing , the style and tactics they were to use . They looked two leagues below us.

I bet the Boro fans love Pulis :lol:

I'm seriously impressed with that performance given who we were playing , the style and tactics they were to use . They looked two leagues below us.

Like we loved Bruce.

From the get go Villa were positive and attacking, Boro were dog shyte boring negative wank

I think the number of empty seats told it's own story.

Bags of goals under Smith I'd say when this fully gets going we'll average 3 per game at this level. Yes we will concede a few but more often than not we are going to win at this rate.

People like Pulis and Bruce are history. Win lose or draw managers can't get away with their type of dross anymore with the money people are being asked to pay.

I predicted 1-3 so I am even happier than I thought I could be. Dean Smith I salute you. I am not going to lie I had my doubts. But you are not only one of us but becoming `part` of us. You are sending a message to the players and they `get it` and that is what is starting this revolution at `our` club ………..

Second highest scorers in this league, it's just a seachange, so good to see after all these years. Now lets become the leagues top scorers after the 'next game' ;):yes:

We don't want to get carried away. The owners have come in and we've shown a bit of quality, it's a long season and at the end of it maybe we'll be there or there abouts. But remember this is the Championship and what it can do to you.

We don't want to get carried away. The owners have come in and we've shown a bit of quality, it's a long season and at the end of it maybe we'll be there or there abouts. But remember this is the Championship and what it can do to you.

We need to dust ourselves off, we go again next week, against West Brom, a tough, tough place to go

Magnificent performance from the boys. Haven't enjoyed an away game that much since Everton when Young scored in injury time....
I have only one complaint and it's not about the team or the manager.... Can we PLEASE stop singing about Birmingham City!!! Chester scores with a volleyed back-heel and the first thing you hear is "Birmingham are you listening?" Who Cares if they're listening! How about serenading our captain, or just the team, or Dean Smith FFS!
Our away support is magnificent but why oh why do we have to sing about Birmingham all the bloody time!!