Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 51 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we've all read about the ' bullied Syrian refugee '

There's two sides to every story , even if the media/govt pretend there's only one ...

You'll have to do much better than that National Action man; it seems that the attacker's sister has also been assaulted but I'll leave it up to the Daily Mail to explain more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...llies-waterboard-teenage-refugee-student.html

At least give us links to the reports of the attacks by muslim girls rather than referring to Gel Boy's rabid post. Two wrongs don't make a right and, worse, taking the law into your own hands/vigilanteism is wrong.

There's an extract in the article that's very close to 3 x 6's heart because he actually believes it, although he's tried to backtrack.

"In another post he shared a link to an extremist blog that threatened to 'expose Islam' and alleged that Muslims claimed raping white British children was 'part of their culture'."

'Muslims claimed raping white British children was 'part of their culture'

Sounds about right , and the Pakistani rapists get access to any child they might fathered

God bless those that speak out about these things

And that particular and unpleasant approach was a direct result of The Childrens' Act, a piece of legislation driven by populism and led by a self appointed celebrity. It played a part in exposing young and vulnerable girls to danger and preventing concerned adults from doing anything for them. Anne Cryer spoke up abot that years ago and it's coming back to haunt us. I expect a move to at least amend the worst apsects of the act. Don't expect the racist foghorns to have any part in that constructive move.

So we've all read about the ' bullied Syrian refugee '

There's two sides to every story , even if the media/govt pretend there's only one ...

I'm not watching a Tommy Robinson video, but is this the claim that the Syrian victim had previously beaten up a girl? There needs to be a bit more evidence provided than a few Facebook posts before I believe that.

I find it a bit over the top however that playground bullying is one of the leading stories on the BBC website

I find it a bit over the top however that playground bullying is one of the leading stories on the BBC website
Can you explain why?

I've asked VG to give more info but he's waiting to hear from Gel Boy first

The lad who had a go at the Syrian boy is a follower of Gel Boy and other far-right groups.

I would question the timing of this news, and what the media is trying to achieve.

It happened six weeks ago !

Tommy has been linked to this news , and it just so happens he is promoting a Pro-Brexit march on Dec 9th.

This kind of demonstration is feared by the govt , and as a result there is a full-scale , propaganda assault on Tommy and his followers.

UKIP membership is rising , despite Farage and others complaining about the direction populism is taking the party.

Somehow people like Gel Boy think that electronic media allows them to say and report what they like without fear. Unfortunately for him, the law in England and Wales covers all media. VG will say it's a curtailment on Gel Boy's right to freedom of speech.

VG won't like this. The Govt is to relax rules to allow the NHS to engage non-EU doctors post-Brexit. That'll mean an influx of muslim clinicians for sure. 3 x 6 will be wary too as they no doubt will follow ancient customs prescribed by Mohammed.

'Tommy Robinson" being sued by the family of the Syrian refugee for defamation over his Facebook posts on the subject.

Tommy will love the increased publicity.
All his costs damages will be covered.
A court case will drag in , what has happened previously in the school.
Win Win for Tommy , and a load of thick lefties scratching their heads , while whinging about his increased media exposure.

The character assassination of Tommy only illustrates the fear they have of him , or rather , what he represents.

Status
Not open for further replies.