Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 47 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
'This just underlines how our education system has been infiltrated by far-left fascists.

Birchgrove Comprehensive School (@birchgrovecomp) in Swansea has a board in the school for anti-bullying week where pupils have the opportunity to write who they respect.

I have been informed by a number of different pupils at the school that someone kindly wrote I respect Tommy Robinson because he stands up for the British public. Surely pupils are allowed to have free thought and opinion?

Not according to Andrew Owen the Head teacher. He lost his shit with all the children. He said whoever wrote that better march straight to his office immediately. If no one admitted it then he would effectively scan CCTV and track down the child who dared to have an opinion that was different to his.

He then threatened to notify the police and informed the pupils they would be placed on the list with people who are suspected terrorists, it will ruin their future and they will be unable to get a job. Bullying children about a board that is supposed to support anti bullying, what a disgrace!

I don't know about you but If my child was attending Birchgrove Comprehensive School run by someone displaying Fascist bullying and threatening tactics against the pupils, I would make a complaint, just saying'

It is disproportionate because you are singling out muslims, based on some idiotic understanding of islam, and demonising them way beyond the extent of the crimes committed by Pakistani heritage grooming gangs compared with overall totals of sexual crimes.

But I'm only doing this in response to all your posts about gel boy / Stephen / Tommy. I'm not sure I have set up a thread of my own, or resurrected a thread that has died. Let this thread die, your knowledge can be put to much better use surely?

But I'm only doing this in response to all your posts about gel boy / Stephen / Tommy. I'm not sure I have set up a thread of my own, or resurrected a thread that has died. Let this thread die, your knowledge can be put to much better use surely?
You write absolute bollocks and it seems you have a memory problem. You wrote at length about how muslim men are indoctrinated into sexually exploiting non-muslim women and girls. You, Pledge and VG wrote at length about the evils of islam and sought to demonise each and everyone of them, including by definition Eden Hazard.

You have been totally unapologetic about your disproportionate demonisation of muslims, including a post to-day and, now, you're effectively denying what you've written and argued over these last few months. Despicable, at least VG hasn't wavered from his vile racist and religious hatred views.

'This just underlines how our education system has been infiltrated by far-left fascists.

Birchgrove Comprehensive School (@birchgrovecomp) in Swansea has a board in the school for anti-bullying week where pupils have the opportunity to write who they respect.

I have been informed by a number of different pupils at the school that someone kindly wrote I respect Tommy Robinson because he stands up for the British public. Surely pupils are allowed to have free thought and opinion?

Not according to Andrew Owen the Head teacher. He lost his shit with all the children. He said whoever wrote that better march straight to his office immediately. If no one admitted it then he would effectively scan CCTV and track down the child who dared to have an opinion that was different to his.

He then threatened to notify the police and informed the pupils they would be placed on the list with people who are suspected terrorists, it will ruin their future and they will be unable to get a job. Bullying children about a board that is supposed to support anti bullying, what a disgrace!

I don't know about you but If my child was attending Birchgrove Comprehensive School run by someone displaying Fascist bullying and threatening tactics against the pupils, I would make a complaint, just saying'
You are a complete idiot; a blinkered idiot, who sees extreme right-wing hatred, epitomised by Gel Boy, as the norm and anything to the left as far-left fascists. I assume the addition of the hyphen in far-left is because you have cut and pasted your post.

These teachers are not far-left fascists but, rather, just decent people who don't want schools to be politicised especially by nasty bastards like Gel Boy. It's like putting up pictures of Hitler in German schools in the mid-thirties not that Gel Boy will emulate the dizzy heights the Austrian corporal achieved.

You are of the extreme right, National Action man and, as I said, anything even vaguely left of your position is a left wing fascist.

There's no fucking apostrophe in MATES for fucking fucks sake; so, you're an uneducated racist, religious bigot too.

Shouldn't there be an apostrophe in "fuck's" as in "fuck's sake?" Are you talking multiple fucks and not just a single fuck? Just questioning whether it should be "for fucking fuck's sake," or "for fucking fucks sake? Whatever, there just seems to be a lot of fucks on this thread ;-)

"ThreeSixes, post: 1623332, member: 13529"]Oh, VG's mate's at it again - you missed an apostrophe!!!!
Ha ha ha. Comedy gold!

If you're gonna try to correct someone else's grammar, 3x6, it is imperative that they have get it wrong and you have it right.

Otherwise it makes you look like a complete and utter tit

Last edited:
Shouldn't there be an apostrophe in "fuck's" as in "fuck's sake?" Are you talking multiple fucks and not just a single fuck? Just questioning whether it should be "for fucking fuck's sake," or "for fucking fucks sake? Whatever, there just seems to be a lot of fucks on this thread ;-)

Seeing as it is the possessive, shouldn't the second phrase be ''fucks' sake''?

Buddha, if you click "edit", and then put a bracket sign before /quote, that might make your post appear correctly.

So what? These were terrible crimes committed between 6 and thirteen years ago but, once again, no word of pity for the victims or the fact that they represent a very small % of crimes of sexual exploitation. You highlight them because Gel Boy tells you to and, like Gel Boy, you're a racist bigot spreading religious hatred.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.