Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 46 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you love facts and statistics - good on you. What we need to worry about is whether this was the actions of a single person or a network. You like to jump on the anti-muslim bandwagon immediately but you never condemn all types of attacks on innocent people.

But are you saying it wasn't a terrorist attack? Read the article and then answer a very, very simple question

But are you saying it wasn't a terrorist attack? Read the article and then answer a very, very simple question
What are you saying for ffs? Did I say it wasn't a terrorist attack. I knew someone else like you - he would argue a table was blue because it wasn't black [it was actually brown].

What are you saying for ffs? Did I say it wasn't a terrorist attack. I knew someone else like you - he would argue a table was blue because it wasn't black [it was actually brown].

You are so funny, accusing ME of arguing one thing when the facts clearly point to another! I don't know whether you legitimately believe what you are typing, are mentally ill, or a just trolling.

You typed "same as the guy in Australia. If the person is black and a muslim in particular to you he's a terrorist".

You only typed it yesterday or the day before. The guy in Australia was black and a Muslim and he WAS a terrorist. Even though I didn't assume he was a terrorist because of his religion, if I had of done, I would have been right wouldn't I?

When I pointed out that the reports from the Australian police said it was a terrorist attack you said "Except you and your summing up of the Australian incident before any official statement". I don't know why you need an official statement - he set light to a van containing gas canisters, his brother is in jail accused of plotting a terrorist attack, and his passport was removed to stop him travelling to Syria to join ISIS.

I can't keep up with you, I've no idea what you are arguing for or against any more. I know you will need to have the last word, but I've got stuff to do today so might not respond. Thank you for making me laugh though!!

You are so funny, accusing ME of arguing one thing when the facts clearly point to another! I don't know whether you legitimately believe what you are typing, are mentally ill, or a just trolling.

You typed "same as the guy in Australia. If the person is black and a muslim in particular to you he's a terrorist".

You only typed it yesterday or the day before. The guy in Australia was black and a Muslim and he WAS a terrorist. Even though I didn't assume he was a terrorist because of his religion, if I had of done, I would have been right wouldn't I?

When I pointed out that the reports from the Australian police said it was a terrorist attack you said "Except you and your summing up of the Australian incident before any official statement". I don't know why you need an official statement - he set light to a van containing gas canisters, his brother is in jail accused of plotting a terrorist attack, and his passport was removed to stop him travelling to Syria to join ISIS.

I can't keep up with you, I've no idea what you are arguing for or against any more. I know you will need to have the last word, but I've got stuff to do today so might not respond. Thank you for making me laugh though!!
Glad I'm making you laugh on such a series subject; you have a very nasty fixation with muslims and their terrible [sic] ways.

3 x 6: You have convinced yourself that the northern grooming gangs were motivated by religion; you have convinced yourself that the teachings of islam lead all muslims to carry out these horrendous crimes and, you, who thrives on facts and figures. VG is one of Gel Boy Tommy's blind disciples and will only believe what he is told but you, 3 x 6, could perhaps be dissuaded of your vile views.

This article in yesterday's Observer debunks much of what supports your position:

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...e-asians-we-dont-know-if-that-figure-is-right

With your extreme views on islam and its endemic evils, what do you make of people like Eden Hazard, Asmir Begovic, Mishal Hussain, Paul Pogba, Samira Ahmed, Granit Xhaka and Rageh Omaar?

One of your other traits is effective denial that sex and child sex exploitation by others is not worth mention but, yet again, the Catholic church is coming under fire.

Here's another article posted in yesterday's Observer:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-child-sex-abuse-cover-up-independent-inquiry

By all means carry on your muslim demonisation but why don't you spread your wings and write to the Observer and tell these people why they are so wrong?

Convicted fraudster and Gel Boy, Tommy Robinson, has branded reports he has been denied a visa to the US as “fake news”. It's not fake news because his visa has not been denied. No doubt VG will pronounce on matters deemed 'fake news' when instructed to do so.

Gel Boy is currently barred from the US after attempting to enter the country using a friend’s passport in 2012, having been blocked from travelling under his own name because of “multiple criminal convictions, including several for violent conduct and assault as well as mortgage fraud”.

Travellers with criminal convictions applying to enter the US have to go through an adjudication process and could have their visa denied. At present and because of his record his application is under review - not denied so not fake news but, as we know, the term 'fake news' is a mild form of censorship favoured by the extreme right to denounce anything they find disagreeable.

I don't think he missed an apostrophe. Mates as in more than one person were abusing the teachers.

Rather sad that you treat this behaviour so lightheatedly to the extent of mickey taking.

Of course there are far worse things going on but that does not mean we should only be concerned about the worst things.

The Holocaust seemed to start with relatively low level abuse of the Jews in Germany (my ancestors had already got out fortunately).

Oh, VG's mate's at it again - you missed an apostrophe!!!!

I hope the teachers that were abused at the school didn't have their feelings hurt too much.
I hope the teachers that were abused at the school didn't have their feelings hurt too much.
I don't think you give a fuck given the lack of conviction in your words

Meanwhile, in other news from today....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-46222421

Bad world, isn't it :(
Why do you concentrate on historic crimes that represent about 1% of those of a sexual nature other than the fact you're a racist bastard?

Last edited:
Why do you concentrate on historic crimes that represent about 1% of a sexual nature other than the fact you're a racist bastard?

Why are you so obsessed with Tommy Robinson? Did you come home to find him having a go on your wife or something?

I tell you what - If you stop posting about people burning cardboard boxes or saying horrible things on Facebook, I will stop responding. Deal?

Why are you so obsessed with Tommy Robinson? Did you come home to find him having a go on your wife or something?

I tell you what - If you stop posting about people burning cardboard boxes or saying horrible things on Facebook, I will stop responding. Deal?
I'm obsessed because of the misinformation that you and your friends espouse about muslims, as dictated by Gel Boy. It is disproportionate, inaccurate, racist and bigoted; so, no I won't and you can crawl back under the stone from whence you came.

VG's "mate" is Tommy Robinson, so it should be VG's mate is at it again. So "mate's"

Hope this is helpful
First, it was a statement not a sentence; in this instance, it wasn't Gel Boy but his knuckle dragging friends. So, you're wrong on both counts and no apostrophe was appropriate.

.It is disproportionate, inaccurate, racist and bigoted; so, no I won't and you can crawl back under the stone from whence you came.

Well I don't think it is disproportionate and inaccurate, and if a statement it is true then it isn't racist. As I said though, you stop posting, and I'll stop responding. This thread (your thread) should have died weeks ago.

P.s. I'm not sure how accurate the new grooming BBC story is - I thought the girl that "slept with over 100 Asian men before she was 16" was on the 2nd Huddersfield case, not the 2nd Rotherham one. Either myself or the BBC are losing track!

Well I don't think it is disproportionate and inaccurate, and if a statement it is true then it isn't racist. As I said though, you stop posting, and I'll stop responding. This thread (your thread) should have died weeks ago.
It is disproportionate because you are singling out muslims, based on some idiotic understanding of islam, and demonising them way beyond the extent of the crimes committed by Pakistani heritage grooming gangs compared with overall totals of sexual crimes. You demonise all muslims as a consequence of the stance you have adopted and assume all muslim men are programmed to commit crimes of a sexual nature, which is inaccurate in itself. Would you level such a charge at your local MP or a celebrity such as Eden Hazard?

Status
Not open for further replies.