Match Thread: Lincoln City v Northampton Town | Page 19 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Northampton Town

Looking on FB this weekend, was I the only one who wasn't offended by Curle's comments?

People seemed to be making a big deal about what he said but it can't really be argued with, and I saw it as a compliment.

"I thought it showed that we're still on a learning curve. If you have a look at where Lincoln are and if you break it down, you'll find a lot of their points have not been through outstanding individual brilliance.

"It's a case of the opposition not doing the basics consistently well and making the right decisions at the right time."

He went on to say in his radio interview that we were a team full of players who did the basics very well and more often than not made the right decisions at the right times.

Absolutely agree it's a compliment! Football is a team game, we are a brilliant team, football is ultimately a simple game and we do the simple basic things better than most others. Hence the reason why we win a lot more than we lose. Simple!

I hate the FA Cup, in terms of coverage. STILL haven't seen any highlights, goals whatever, because we can't get any BBC coverage outside the UK. Yet somehow they provide live commentary from BBC Radio Lincs???????
Not even the BBC sport website? The highlights are still on there.

Not worth a light for me. Mobdro the best when games are on TV somewhere, but this one wasn't - only BBC coverage.
Windscribe VPN will allow you to pick the country you want the BBC to think you're in; even in the free version, for 2GB of use. Enough to see the goals next time.