Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 45 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more reality
So what? just another example of your racism and religious hatred. You may not believe it but we know this is happening; however, a lot, lot more is happening out there, which is of no interest to you because the perpetrators are white. Sadly, we never hear you express hurt about the victims - National Action man.

11 more shot by a nutter in the USA. I haven't heard what colour/ religion he is as it wasn't mentioned in the report I heard. So, let me take a wild guess that it was a white "Christian".

I stand to be corrected.

I wonder if we'd have been given the missing details if he was, say, black and/or Muslim?

If he was white/Christian then it will not be called a teror attack.

11 more shot by a nutter in the USA. I haven't heard what colour/ religion he is as it wasn't mentioned in the report I heard. So, let me take a wild guess that it was a white "Christian".

I stand to be corrected.

I wonder if we'd have been given the missing details if he was, say, black and/or Muslim?

If he was white/Christian then it will not be called a teror attack.

His name is David Long, and yes he is white;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459

It didn't take me long to find that, I just clicked on the BBC news site, and then clicked the "world" tab.

Terrorism is described as "the use of violence or threat of violence in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives" - it is the motive for an act that makes something terrorism, not the action itself.

Hope this is helpful

His name is David Long, and yes he is white;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459

It didn't take me long to find that, I just clicked on the BBC news site, and then clicked the "world" tab.

Terrorism is described as "the use of violence or threat of violence in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives" - it is the motive for an act that makes something terrorism, not the action itself.

Hope this is helpful
We know what terrorism is thank you very much but, as yet, we don't know what his motive was for the ex-US Marine - same as the guy in Australia. If the person is black and a muslim in particular to you he's a terrorist; if he's white, as the vast majority of mass murderers and potential killers have been of late in the USA, then it's something different but if they're extreme right wingers [VG's mates] then they're terrorists whatever your views.

We haven't heard yet from VG as I guess he's waiting for the knuckle draggers press release to come out so he can comment accordingly.

3 x 6: because of the road block inside your head, whatever goes on in your brain has to pass through the spaghetti junction of rcism and religious hatred.

National Action man, VG, is far clearer in his racist approach to matters [once he's read the press releases].

Last edited:
How about the (white?) jeadvase that carried out the slaughter in the synagogue. Again, it wasn't reported as terrorism as far as I know so I assume he was white. Am I stretching my imagination too far to suggest that was a religious attack and falls within the definition of terrorism? If he was white/Christian I assume it doesn't count though.

How about the (white?) jeadvase that carried out the slaughter in the synagogue. Again, it wasn't reported as terrorism as far as I know so I assume he was white.

No, that was reported as terrorism - it's on the wiki list 27th of October (you need to scroll down a bit)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_October_2018

It was the joint 22nd worst terrorist attack last month (11 killed), behind 17 Islamist attacks and 5 others

Hope this is helpful too!

Last edited:
Tonight is the 80th anniversary of Kristallnacht, which really marked the public face of Hitler's pogrom against the Jews, although it all started long before that, when Hitler sowed the initial seeds of discontent.

To-day, we're seeing young Tommy, along with his supporters, including National Action man, VG, sew seeds of islamic hatred. It's just a matter of time perhaps but, fortunately, there are enough people in the UK to nip this vile movement in the bud.

Wait for it: first I hear 3 x 6 saying that Sajid Javid agrees and, second, VG will be saying that 56% of the UK population is concerned, although we know he's not very good with statistics but it won't stop him seeking to outlaw the practising of islam in this country.

Shalom aleikum!

Tommy had his PayPal account shut down today.
Pressure to silence him , means the Govt are concerned.
Desperate measures by the worried left minority won't stop the English standing up to what's going on.
The actions of Tommy's critics , are playing into his hands , but they're too thick to realise.

Tonight is the 80th anniversary of Kristallnacht, which really marked the public face of Hitler's pogrom against the Jews, although it all started long before that, when Hitler sowed the initial seeds of discontent.

To-day, we're seeing young Tommy, along with his supporters, including National Action man, VG, sew seeds of islamic hatred. It's just a matter of time perhaps but, fortunately, there are enough people in the UK to nip this vile movement in the bud.

Wait for it: first I hear 3 x 6 saying that Sajid Javid agrees and, second, VG will be saying that 56% of the UK population is concerned, although we know he's not very good with statistics but it won't stop him seeking to outlaw the practising of islam in this country.

Shalom aleikum!

Wayne , why do you keep mentioning what happened to the Jews in WW2 ?
Labour/Momentum have a criminal investigation at the moment
Anti semetic hatred is increasing alarmingly , and it is related to the increasing Islamic influence in the UK.
Why do an increasing number of folk see a problem with growing Islamic appeasement ?
Why is there a difference with Islam compared to Hindu , Sikh , Buddhist etc etc.

Wayne , why do you keep mentioning what happened to the Jews in WW2 ?
From little acorns big oak trees grow; persecution of the Jews started like that and now we're seeing the seeds of islamic hatred.
Labour/Momentum have a criminal investigation at the moment
Neither organisation is subject criminal investigation; however, the Metropolitan Police is to investigate a number of Labour members over potential antisemitic hate crimes. If they're guilty, they should be charged accordingly.
Anti semetic hatred is increasing alarmingly , and it is related to the increasing Islamic influence in the UK.
Seemingly, only 20% - 30% of anti-semitic behaviour is committed by muslims in the UK. The balance is carried out by far left and far right [your mates] groups
Why do an increasing number of folk see a problem with growing Islamic appeasement ?
Only in your head and the teachings of our Tommy. Like you, I saw the poll in the Huff Post but I understood the stats but you incorrectly jumped on the headline figures without digging deeper.
Why is there a difference with Islam compared to Hindu , Sikh , Buddhist etc etc.
This 'conflict' is primarily borne out of communal troubles and internecine struggles in India exacerbated by Partition in 1947. There is common ground between Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists; some Hindus view Sikhism as a tradition within Hinduism and Buddhists worship Hindu deities. Islam is one of the three Abrahamic faiths - Judaism, Christianity and Islam, which share the same notion of creation and one nameless god; they have the same prophets except for Jesus. Jews believe Jesus did not fulfil messianic prophecies but muslims accept Jesus [Issa in Arabic] as a prophet.

You need to dig much, much deeper into history to understand why these conflicts exist rather than skim the surface and demonise all muslims because of horrendous crimes, which represent a very, very small percentage of sexual crimes committed in the UK.

In your ignorance, you will go on believing the teachings of young Tommy that are based also on ignorance and will, if unchecked, lead to a situation that led to Hitler's pogroms. You've already demanded that muslims should not be allowed to practice their faith in the UK; if that's not similar to what went on in Germany in the 30s i don't know what is.

We know what terrorism is thank you very much but, as yet, we don't know what his motive was for the ex-US Marine - same as the guy in Australia. If the person is black and a muslim in particular to you he's a terrorist; if he's white, as the vast majority of mass murderers and potential killers have been of late in the USA, then it's something different but if they're extreme right wingers [VG's mates] then they're terrorists whatever your views

I have no idea (once again!) what you point is? The attack in Australia by a black Muslim WAS a terrorist attack. The individual was known to the authorities, Islamic State claimed responsibility, and the police treated it as a terrorist attack.

The shooting in the US was by a while ex-marine. There is no indication of a motive, it WASN'T treated as terrorism, and there is no indication he was an "extreme right winger" (VG's mates). It doesn't make any difference to the victims what the motive was, but the UK is only potentially affected by Somali Muslims, not US ex marines

There are plenty of real terrorist attacks without people trying to make up fake ones, but no one is even doing that here, so??????

Pressure to silence him , means the Govt are concerned.
PayPal said it does not comment on individual accounts, but said in a statement: “We do not allow PayPal services to be used to promote hate, violence, or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory." That's PayPal's policy - nothing to do with Govt
Desperate measures by the worried left minority won't stop the English standing up to what's going on.
What is going on National Action man?
The actions of Tommy's critics , are playing into his hands , but they're too thick to realise.
Thick? A very strong case of pot and kettle here, me thinks

Seemingly, only 20% - 30% of anti-semitic behaviour is committed by muslims in the UK. The balance is carried out by far left and far right [your mates] groups.

You know I like facts and evidence. Have you got and evidence or links to substantiate this statement? I personally wouldn't say that 20 - 30% is "only" when Muslims make up 7% of the country. I would also like to know how you know it is only the far left, far right and Muslims that do anti-Semitic behaviour (or is this another unsubstantiated guess?).

I have no idea (once again!) what you point is? The attack in Australia by a black Muslim WAS a terrorist attack. The individual was known to the authorities, Islamic State claimed responsibility, and the police treated it as a terrorist attack.
Treated as a terrorist attack - not quite the same thing. The diminishing ISIS will claim responsibility, of course
The shooting in the US was by a while ex-marine. There is no indication of a motive, it WASN'T treated as terrorism,
Not true: no motive has been put forward; so, terrorism has not been ruled out or in.
here is no indication he was an "extreme right winger" (VG's mates).
Did I say he was?
but the UK is only potentially affected by Somali Muslims, not US ex marines
At this point, your senses took flight
There are plenty of real terrorist attacks without people trying to make up fake ones, but no one is even doing that here, so??????
Except you and your summing up of the Australian incident before any official statement

You know I like facts and evidence. Have you got and evidence or links to substantiate this statement? I personally wouldn't say that 20 - 30% is "only" when Muslims make up 7% of the country. I would also like to know how you know it is only the far left, far right and Muslims that do anti-Semitic behaviour (or is this another unsubstantiated guess?).
Google it like I did - I think I read it in The Times of Israel
You know I like facts and evidence.
You know I like facts and evidence.
Your problem is understanding them - a bit like stormtrooper VG. You are disturbed by anything that detracts from your notion of muslims.

I personally wouldn't say that 20 - 30% is "only" when Muslims make up 7% of the country.
Once again, you are comparing apples and pears in order to support your racist/religious views.

Attacks on Jews by muslims is indeed disproportionate to the size of the muslim population in the UK but think on maestro. The reverse is happening in the ME, when it comes to actions by Israel. And look what the German chancellor said about attacks on Jews on the 80th anniversary of crystal night.

Status
Not open for further replies.