Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 44 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best mate gave me some good advice that I've only recently heeded. "Never argue with a fool"

I am going to start taking that advice, I'm done with this thread. I've provided answers to everything I've been asked and backed up what I've said with evidence and links. I've got nothing back other than personal abuse. If people are trying to equate burning a cardboard box with what is going on in this country and the rest of the world, then I really don't know what to say.

I am going to start taking that advice, I'm done with this thread. I've provided answers to everything I've been asked and backed up what I've said with evidence and links. I've got nothing back other than personal abuse. If people are trying to equate burning a cardboard box with what is going on in this country and the rest of the world, then I really don't know what to say.
So, you think racist hatred is the way to go do you? At no time have I or any others on here, other than the few on your side of the fence, condoned the actions of those evil perpetrators of Pakistani heritage - quite the opposite, in fact. Our view is that they should be subject to everything the law can throw at them,

Yes, we have been critical of the authorities for not taking action much sooner - in the case of the Huddersfield lot, their crimes were committed between 2004 and 2011 and yet they were only tried in 2018 and that trial could have been scuppered if Tommy had had his way.

Why you, Pledge and VG have come under such criticism is that you have singled out these Pakistani grooming gangs for particular attention without real sympathy for their victims, the fact that their crimes are largely historic or any regard for the 90%+ of sexual crimes being committed day in and day out by others.

As a consequence of your collective actions, you and your mates have demonised muslims worldwide, VG has gone so far as to suggest banning the practising islam in the UK - not his thoughts of course but one of the teachings of our Tommy - one of the three branches of the Abrahamic faith. You demonise muslims wrongly on the basis suggesting that the grooming gangs acted in the name of islam; no-one other than racists could come to that conclusion and to the exclusion of the facts of the cases. You even said that one of the perpetrators shouted Allah or Mohammed when raping a victim; was he really raping in the name of religion? Have you never uttered God or Jesus when you're on the vinegar strokes?

You've got nothing back as you put it because those on here with even a modicum of sense will not give you the answers your racist views crave. You deflect any counter argument because your points are not supported. It's like VG implying that the victims at Grenfell somehow deserved what they got because some were illegal immigrants and many were muslims and goes on to justify his point by citing one or two that cheated the generosity of the authorities.

Me and others are in no way trying to equate the burning of a model with any crimes involving sexual exploitation. Theirs was a public order offence of a very nasty type; in fact, it's you by your very statement, who is actually making that comparison and you make it because you're a racist. You haven't even condemned what they did, although you perhaps think it's somehow justified; just as you perversely think those involved in the grooming gangs did so in the name of islam.

And you wonder why people don't agree with you; well, you're just going to have to keep on wondering............

Last edited:
Sikh lads , protecting their own

Not sure you understand the motives of Sikh Youth but you've selected a video that shows someone of Pakistani heritage being trapped by a vigilante gang. First, the irony of Sikh Youth is that they specifically want to stop Sikhs integrating with society through mixed marriage etc - the very thing you rail against with muslims but you never mention Sikhs nor Hindus.

Second, young Tommy has persuaded Sikh Youth to march with his knuckle draggers forgetting that most of the knuckle draggers - your mates - hate anyone of colour and racially abused them on EDL marches etc. Third, the Sikh community at large condemns the ideology of Sikh Youth because of their non-integration stance.

Then we have the video itself, which one of your nazi groups [was it National Action?] has selected because the alleged culprit is of Pakistani heritage; that's what concerns and fulfils your nasty, nasty racist stance. You show no concern for the child victim or acknowledge the fact that 90%+ of online groomers are white but that doesn't interest you because you are not a campaigner against any form of CSE regardless of the race, creed or colour of the perpetrator.

Was it National Action?

'Not sure you understand the motives of Sikh Youth but you've selected a video that shows someone of Pakistani heritage being trapped by a vigilante gang'

Yeah , I understand alright , they don't want their sisters raped.

'acknowledge the fact that 90%+ of online groomers are white'

I acknowledge that Wayne , you are right.
However , Type 1 (predominantly Muslim) rapists , do not groom online.
Rather , they rape and share white girls , with their friends and family.

Last edited:
However , Type 1 and predominantly Muslim rapists , do not groom online.
Rather , they rape and share white girls , with their friends and family.
Yes, but they represent a small percentage of the overall total of those engaging in ALL forms of sexual exploitation but you choose to single out muslims disproportionately in order to satisfy your racist stance. You NEVER condemn sexual exploitation in its various forms but you simply identify one small element of the perpetrators in order to demonise muslims. You are so transparent it's unreal.

Yes, but they represent a small percentage of the overall total of those engaging in ALL forms of sexual exploitation but you choose to single out muslims disproportionately in order to satisfy your racist stance. You NEVER condemn sexual exploitation in its various forms but you simply identify one small element of the perpetrators in order to demonise muslims. You are so transparent it's unreal.

I refer , specifically to Type 1 grooming.
Where non muslim girls are targeted , by men who consider them worthless.

This type 1 stuff is different. They share these girls between their friends. Their brothers, uncles and cousins.
(Could you imagine receiving a call , inviting you to rape a young 'kaffir' ?) Not only rushing there , but forwarding the 'invite' to others.

The victims are never muslim.

The police/ social services did nothing ,for fear of being called racist by the likes of you.

The majority of the UK believe Islam is a threat , yet the noisy minority can only shout 'racist' or 'bigot' !

I refer , specifically to Type 1 grooming.
Where non muslim girls are targeted , by men who consider them worthless.

This type 1 stuff is different. They share these girls between their friends. Their brothers, uncles and cousins.
(Could you imagine receiving a call , inviting you to rape a young 'kaffir' ?) Not only rushing there , but forwarding the 'invite' to others.

The victims are never muslim.

The police/ social services did nothing ,for fear of being called racist by the likes of you.

The majority of the UK believe Islam is a threat , yet the noisy minority can only shout 'racist' or 'bigot' !
Racist drivel National Action man

Your racist views are based for convenience that somehow these people are committing their crimes in the name of islam according to its teachings, which is absolute arrant bullshit. they did it because they had opportunity and the authorities turned a blind eye.

Read this: it may be a few years old but it was written at the time that the CSE activities were being uncovered.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0306396813475983

Your racist views are based for convenience that somehow these people are committing their crimes in the name of islam according to its teachings, which is absolute arrant bullshit. they did it because they had opportunity and the authorities turned a blind eye

This is more recent (yesterday). Sajid Javid the Home Secretary who is of British Pakistani heritage disagrees with you. He says
"it makes me feel angry… how they've disgraced our heritage… there must be a cultural connection, some reason".

I agree with the (presumably racist, ignorant and thick) British Pakistani Home Secretary, I disagree with you

ttps://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/sajid-javid-people-offended-by-asian-paedophile-comment-oversensitive-11547909

This is more recent (yesterday). Sajid Javid the Home Secretary who is of British Pakistani heritage disagrees with you. He says
"it makes me feel angry… how they've disgraced our heritage… there must be a cultural connection, some reason".

I agree with the (presumably racist, ignorant and thick) British Pakistani Home Secretary, I disagree with you

ttps://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/sajid-javid-people-offended-by-asian-paedophile-comment-oversensitive-11547909
Your response has absolutely NOTHING to do with my comment; if it does, please explain.

I have always condemned those who have committed CSE and sexual exploitation in general and the Home Secretary is doing; I also agree with Javid, who is condemning those truly rotten eggs in his community.. What the Home Secretary is not doing, however, is agreeing with you, ie your racist and totally incorrect views on the motives of that small and evil group.

For reasons that are still very unclear but can only be attributed to racism and religious hatred, you have selected a group of people that represent probably under 0.1% of the UK population [Brits of Pakistani heritage only represent about 1.8% of the total UK population] and use them to demonise all muslims and their teachings. In your naive and ignorant way, you believe all muslim males are programmed to engage in CSE etc because of the teachings of islam - you've written it so many times and, by such assumption, you have to include Sajid Javid among their numbers.

You really are a top drawer merchant! At least VG is totally overt and accepting of his tendency towards racism and religious hatred.

Your response has absolutely NOTHING to do with my comment; if it does, please explain.

There's no point we'll just go round and round again. Hopefully everyone else will see how "they did it because they had opportunity and the authorities turned a blind eye" and "there must be a cultural connection, some reason" are conflicting explanations.

There's no point we'll just go round and round again. Hopefully everyone else will see how "they did it because they had opportunity and the authorities turned a blind eye" and "there must be a cultural connection, some reason" are conflicting explanations.
Even more tosh

Status
Not open for further replies.