Tottenham Hotspur vs PSV Eindhoven | Page 10 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs PSV Eindhoven

The problem is when you are playing 4 games in 9 days you have no time on the training ground, it is recovery and play again. That coupled with the horrendous amount of injuries simply makes it impossible to work on things.

Top, but the 'crosses' issue has been with us for a long time, both when defending them and our delivery. I was not suggesting specifically related to this game but more being long standing issues.

Chill out lads. We are still alive just. I think the damage was done against Inter and PSV away. Im struggling to process if its in our interest to try and win the inevitable Europa league or just go for the league. I dont know where we find the reinforcements we need by we look really light in the centre think Eric Dier will be a player who improves in his absence.

Top, but the 'crosses' issue has been with for a long time, both when defending them and our delivery. I was not suggesting specifically related to this game but more being long standing issues.
No one can deny we have a problem defending set pieces, I don't think we've had a major problem with crosses in open play. I can't explain why Toby continues to misjudge the flight of crosses from set play, we got away with it tonight but we didn't against Watford. Even at this early stage I can't help but think that result will cost us.

Put it to the vote.

I'd happily go rather than have to read any more ENIC loving happy crappy bullshit from you and the other brain dead on here.

Personally speaking I favour posts of all/any views..... what some see as negative others see as opinion, negative or positive often doesn't come into it every time. We all have posters that we disagree with, that may annoy us with 'their views' BUT their views are as valid as anyones - that's how I see it anyway

Chill out lads. We are still alive just. I think the damage was done against Inter and PSV away. Im struggling to process if its in our interest to try and win the inevitable Europa league or just go for the league. I dont know where we find the reinforcements we need by we look really light in the centre think Eric Dier will be a player who improves in his absence.
I think a lot of us are of the same opinion, I would still prefer to get out of the group stage. The knock out stages don't happen till March I think, Levy needs to step up in Jan. A good draw in knockout stages and who knows, CL is where we need to be. Players look at that when you are trying to buy.

Personally speaking I favour posts of all/any views..... what some see as negative others see as opinion, negative or positive often doesn't come into it every time. We all have posters that we disagree with, that may annoy us with 'their views' BUT their views are as valid as anyones - that's how I see it anyway
You are right that everyone is entitled to their opinion, that however doesn't mean they are valid.

If I was to put money on it - then I would say we will end up in Europa, would just love to beat Inter so that we go into the Barca game with possibilities. Think the last few weeks have shown how much we miss Jan

One thing we have improved in is when Llorente was sent on we did try to play to his strengths for a change as a way of breaking down a massed defence and it paid off albeit indirectly.

You are right that everyone is entitled to their opinion, that however doesn't mean they are valid.

Of course they are valid - if it is someones opinion it is their opinion, that makes it valid.....even if it is an opinion that 99.99% disagree with.

Do you actually consider yourself a Spurs fan and therefore part of the Spurs ‘community’?
You sure don’t sound like you are. So why comment on this forum?

Just curious to know.
Signed, “brain dead”

Chiv hates ENIC because of the way they run our club. I do as well. I am just sedated.

Chiv hates ENIC because of the way they run our club. I do as well. I am just sedated.
Please explain to me exactly what that post means .
Can you explain how that all relates to the effort everyone put in in tonight at Wembley .
What correlation does ENIC have to the players on that pitch.

This is getting baffling and ridiculous

Please explain to me exactly what that post means .
Can you explain how that all relates to the effort everyone put in in tonight at Wembley .
What correlation does ENIC have to the players on that pitch.

This is getting baffling and ridiculous

Well from my perspective it is the corporate approach to sports ownership. Money first. I preferred the owner with deep pockets treating team ownership as an extension of their egos.

Personally I wished ENIC were prepare to pump millions into the club, but I don't think it is fair to say that they are running the club badly.
The problem as I see it is people expect owners to throw their money at the club, they look at Citeh and Chelski and expect Lewis to do the same.
There have been a couple of occasions in my view that I believe we missed an opportunity to take a chance, what I do know the easiest thing in the world is to spend someone else money. Our club is run on sound financial basis, what is wrong with that?

Who would that be Walt, don't be shy ?
Go back and read your posts on the Spurs v Juventus thread last year mate , then read them again ,then start a new thread on your supposed support of Tottenham and what it is you appreciate what the players and training staff are achieving .
Discuss the training conditions and the welfare facilities.
Talk about the future of the playing arena and the improvements that is going to make to the club as a whole.
Invite conversations pertaining to the running of the club by the owners

Let's have a proper adult conversation about your love for the club . Or what it is that makes you a Spurs supporter or fan ,

Or why don't we just slag everyone off as useless individuals who haven't got a clue

Well from my perspective it is the corporate approach to sports ownership. Money first. I preferred the owner with deep pockets treating team ownership as an extension of their egos.
You are putting yourself forward as Chivs spokesperson on your combined hatred of ENIC , fair enough , but how does that have any correlation in the teams porformance at Wembley against PSV