Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 42 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit like our Parliamentary system, how many places do we allocate in the House of Lords for the clergy who help make our laws?

Jesus, you resurrect this thread after 2 days to link to a story that is 5 years old!! - an opening paragraph says "Peaches Geldof recently apologised for tweets relating to a case" - she's been dead for 4 years!!

Can't you just let this thread end?

Jesus, you resurrect this thread after 2 days to link to a story that is 5 years old!! - an opening paragraph says "Peaches Geldof recently apologised for tweets relating to a case" - she's been dead for 4 years!!

Can't you just let this thread end?
Sorry wrong link and not on computer now. Let it end and let you racist barstewards off the hook?

I think we both agree that violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascist groups are bad, when they are white

Is this a breakthrough?!

Great, we can all agree that violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascist groups are bad, when they are white.

So can we now try to agree that colour (and for that matter, religion, gender, sexuality, belief in a flat earth or belief in a spherical earth) is irrelevant and that ALL violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascist groups are bad?

Finally, and this will be the difficult part (I fear) for you to gather, can we agree that just because some white people are violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascists, not all white people are. Indeed only a minority are.

And if you can get that, shirley you can, by extension, understand that just because some musims are violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascists it does not follow that ALL muslims are violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascists. Indeed, only a minority are.

Is this a breakthrough?!

Great, we can all agree that violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascist groups are bad, when they are white.

So can we now try to agree that colour (and for that matter, religion, gender, sexuality, belief in a flat earth or belief in a spherical earth) is irrelevant and that ALL violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascist groups are bad?

Finally, and this will be the difficult part (I fear) for you to gather, can we agree that just because some white people are violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascists, not all white people are. Indeed only a minority are.

And if you can get that, shirley you can, by extension, understand that just because some musims are violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascists it does not follow that ALL muslims are violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascists. Indeed, only a minority are.
I doubt it because, while 3 x 6 agrees, that violent, misogynistic and homophobic fascist groups are bad, he is fixated on a belief that muslim grooming gangs to it because their religious teachings send them down that path and that, as a consequence, all muslims are bad. He's written it so many times and simultaneously excludes all other forms of sexual exploitation in order to concentrate on the publicised grooming gangs.

Can you provide any evidence for the last sentence, as all the evidence would make it clear this wasn't the case.

As an example;

https://www.secularism.org.uk/news/...of-women-among-large-majorities-of-muslim-men

There are loads more I could find

Can you provide any evidence for the last sentence, as all the evidence would make it clear this wasn't the case.

As an example;

https://www.secularism.org.uk/news/...of-women-among-large-majorities-of-muslim-men

They might hold some opinions and values re women that are regressive by our own standards, but so too do the majority of Russian men. This doesn't make all Russian men or all muslim men rapists, ffs.

I don't believe that you are a feminist who is concerned about the rights of women. You are not inspired by the condition of women in this country or any other country. You are a liar.

As an example;

I hardly think that the survey in four countries is in any way representative; it doesn't take account of India, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia [the world's largest muslim nation] and from Europe: Bulgaria and Bosnia; the Caucasian nations; all the Stans through to China and the oil rich ME nations. 3 x 6, you are racist and ignorant. On our billion dollar petrochem project in Alexandria, we had a significant number of female staff; engineers, construction supervisors, HR manager and chief accountant among others; in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, I dealt with many companies owned and run by women. Your ignorance rules out relative wealth that brings about emancipation and freedom of expression. In India for example, I suspect that women in the lower classes are downtrodden whether Hindu or Muslim. 3 x 6, you are homing in on muslims and their shortcomings to the exclusion of all others equally despicable. You are racist!

They might hold some opinions and values re women that are regressive by our own standards

What a sweet way of describing misogyny!

I don't appreciate being called a liar, but at least you are free to express your opinions which is a luxury not afforded to a large proportion of the world.

I hardly think that the survey in four countries is in any way representative; it doesn't take account of India, Pakistan, Iran,

Can you explain to me how these 3 countries aren't misogynist and homophobic please (simple enough that I will understand).

Status
Not open for further replies.