Off Topic Gossip | Vital Football

Off Topic Gossip

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
Manchester United have dismissed suggestions the Premier League club could soon be put up for sale. says the Mirror, and the Glaziers can keep hold of a cash cow when they see one. #keepjose@utd

Wouldn’t it be poetic justice if the Saudis had bought the rags after rag fans lambasting us and our owner about human rights disgraces and dirty oil money.

Wouldn’t it be poetic justice if the Saudis had bought the rags after rag fans lambasting us and our owner about human rights disgraces and dirty oil money.

They take plenty of 'dirty oil money' from state run organisations themselves.

For example you have Saudi Telecom Companywho is 70% owned by the Saudi sovereign wealth fund.

Then there's Emirates NDB who are Dubai government owned.

Gulf Oil is another of their sponsors.

And there's Commercial Bank of Qatar too.

They are hypocrites as things stand, no need for a Saudi takeover.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was true, can't work out whether I want him to stay there or not, as long as he's there and not producing his wages are a serious drain on them and it's unsettling others in the dressing room as they look for parity, on the other hand he is capable of brilliance if he can find form.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was true, can't work out whether I want him to stay there or not, as long as he's there and not producing his wages are a serious drain on them and it's unsettling others in the dressing room as they look for parity, on the other hand he is capable of brilliance if he can find form.
You’re right BD, he has been a fine player but I think his talent is on the wane and I don’t think he’ll get it back in that rag side. Maybe the odd flash, like that winner against Newcastle but not regularly enough.
Let him stay there (along with Maureen).

You’re right BD, he has been a fine player but I think his talent is on the wane and I don’t think he’ll get it back in that rag side. Maybe the odd flash, like that winner against Newcastle but not regularly enough.
Let him stay there (along with Maureen).

The Orange is a fine player, but not in a team that plays Maureen's system #keepjose@utd™

he has unsettled players with his wages and PP is one of them, but why should Sanchez worry he has a contract why move on?

Bayern Munich are struggling in the Bundesliga and Club Chairman Rummenigge has threatened legal action against the press for their criticism. As they say, good luck with that! :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45915862

Desperate times. That is just bizarre. What era do they think they are living in? 1933? Hasn’t stopped Karl from slagging off City any time has it?

How can you threaten legal action unless you sue for libel?

Desperate times. That is just bizarre. What era do they think they are living in? 1933? Hasn’t stopped Karl from slagging off City any time has it?

How can you threaten legal action unless you sue for libel?
Exactly. I think he’ll be feeling pretty stupid this morning when he realises what he said. Ridiculous.

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho was involved in a furious touchline bust-up after Ross Barkley's 96th-minute equaliser rescued Chelsea's unbeaten Premier League start at Stamford Bridge.