FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round Draw | Page 3 | Vital Football

FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round Draw

Charlton & Sunderland would be the only 2 EFL teams entering at this stage where I have yet to see the Imps play at their current grounds. However I would prefer easier progress to round 3 and then some big pay days elsewhere.

Cleethorpes play in Grimsby, but would probably switch to play at Grimsby's ground in Cleethorpes.

Don't know why they bother with the draw. Everyone knows it will be Fleetwood Town away. At least if we drew Salford the TV money would come in handy.
Ooooh could set up nicely a rematch if Barton gets off the bench to have a go whilst Matt Rhead is warming up

Why do so many people want an away draw? Extraordinary.

In my case a 503, but preferably a 501 bus and few scoops in the Three Pigeons. In addition the away Imps would be given the run of the 3,500 capacity Skircoat stand, room for all. Whats not to like?

Last edited:
Home against the weakest team. Always.

Yes indeed !! If only that would happen sometimes.

Otherwise if it has to be away yet again, then a new ground to see us at would always be my aim. And again, logic says as lower an opponent as possible (although the Cowleys seem to repeatedly defy normal logic!)

I will second that Warrington away will do fine, the only time I think us drawing the lowest ranked team was when we drew Brackley at home and won 4-0.