Supercomputer? | Vital Football

Supercomputer?

The Poacher

Vital Squad Member
Read this article on new now a couple of minutes ago and my 1st impressions are "What a load of shit".
Where do they get off telling everyone that we are going to finish mid table?
It's not as if it's scientificly proven to be 100% correct. It's based on predictions nothing more nothing less.
IMO they have taken Haggis Red's prediction forecast and used it for their own ends.
Rise up fellow reds and denounce these charlatans. Viva la revolution.

Is this the same ‘super computer’ that the Bristol equivalent paper use? In that one we’re predicted to finish 5th...

Nope it's the one they used to have in ...... Miners Welfare (add your own village name) - the one with numbered ping pong balls and some kind or pre-Dyson suction tube thingy!!

The Dyson 6B ( with go fast stripe) at Blid'orth MW has the Forest ping pong ball coming out second and Lampard's Derby 25th? Anderlecht are sponsoring a re-run this weekend.

Fucking Dyson ball cleaner is dangerous I used one myself & nearly ended up in hospital.

That’s before we even start on those new urinals of theirs all it did was blow heated piss all over me.

Paying bills at the post office is helping sustain them I don’t see why Polo is so keen to increase social exclusion & reduce help for the elderly & vulnerable. I can only assume it’s down to him being right wing & reactionary.

Fucking Dyson ball cleaner is dangerous I used one myself & nearly ended up in hospital.

That’s before we even start on those new urinals of theirs all it did was blow heated piss all over me.

Think you wazzed in the hand dryer Woanz... you need to drink less!

Paying bills at the post office is helping sustain them I don’t see why Polo is so keen to increase social exclusion & reduce help for the elderly & vulnerable. I can only assume it’s down to him being right wing & reactionary.

Hes an utter racist but goes under the radar because no one reads his daily drivel.