Port Vale (a): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Port Vale (a): Ticket Information

Me too, and probably will even though I believe it's another game that will be available on iFollow for everyone.

Just checked out Wikipedia.Apparently it was called the Wembley of the North because it was originally planned to have an 80,000 capacity . Slightly over-optimistic !

I think there might be a lot more than that. I know several people who are going to pay on the day. It's not like there will be a shortage of tickets! I can see it being well over a thousand!

I think there might be a lot more than that. I know several people who are going to pay on the day. It's not like there will be a shortage of tickets! I can see it being well over a thousand!
I think all 4 of us in jamesimps car are paying on the day.

Went to this one last season, great away day, parking at the back of the away end, only took a few minutes to get out after the game, most pubs are home fans only, but there is an away pub a few minutes walk from the stadium, real ale as well, loads of police around all friendly, great atmosphere in the ground, shame we got beat, bought our tickets at the ground outside the away end, again very quick, enjoy.