Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems he has been released,after winning appeal
He hasn't been released but freed on bail. He didn't win his appeal either; there were found to be flaws in the first hearing and so there will be a retrial.

Tell me this please ian08040, did you come to the conclusion in your post based on what you read or heard?

Didn’t read full story just headlines,
Ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson is freed on bail after top judges rule his 13-month sentence for contempt was 'muddled and rushed' because he was jailed just five hours after his arrest

Didn’t read full story just headlines,
Ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson is freed on bail after top judges rule his 13-month sentence for contempt was 'muddled and rushed' because he was jailed just five hours after his arrest
So, he didn't win his appeal but will be retried then?

Thanks for letting me know everyone. As VG suspects there is another massive cover up by the establishment led by the BBC who don't want us to know this news. They are certainly covering it up.

Oddly enough, in spite of the above I am at this very moment listening to Radio 4's news at One. Apart from the headlines they have reported nothing else but this story so far and it's 18 minutes in. This includes Stephen himself speaking plus a supporter and Steve Bannon.

So I'm confused. Is there a cover up or not? VG told us they don't tell us these things.

Btw, it appears that the judgement was quashed for technical failures, ie not due process. That's fine by me. Everyone is entitled to correct procedures.

It's now 23 minutes in and they are still going on about him.

But you are listening and assessing the arguements for and against, that not what you are meant to do. You are just meant to believe the old crap the extremists serve up and believe it to be fact, because they say so.

Thanks for letting me know everyone. As VG suspects there is another massive cover up by the establishment led by the BBC who don't want us to know this news. They are certainly covering it up.

Oddly enough, in spite of the above I am at this very moment listening to Radio 4's news at One. Apart from the headlines they have reported nothing else but this story so far and it's 18 minutes in. This includes Stephen himself speaking plus a supporter and Steve Bannon.

So I'm confused. Is there a cover up or not? VG told us they don't tell us these things.

Btw, it appears that the judgement was quashed for technical failures, ie not due process. That's fine by me. Everyone is entitled to correct procedures.

It's now 23 minutes in and they are still going on about him.

They have been forced to cover the news , since Tommy became famous. Before , they tried to play things down , to starve him of the oxygen of publicity.
As everyone knows , this went spectacularly wrong !
Let the fun begin ???

Not getting a retrial would be considered losing the appeal. Getting a retrial could be considered a victory of sorts. For a start he is currently not sitting in jail.
I thinks it's simply back to square one, ie the trial was void and so there was nothing to appeal. Now, a retrial is to take place so Tommy Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon Robinson will get a fair hearing unlike those he hounded outside court that led to his conviction for contempt of court.

They have been forced to cover the news , since Tommy became famous. Before , they tried to play things down , to starve him of the oxygen of publicity.
As everyone knows , this went spectacularly wrong !
Let the fun begin ???
They haven't been forced to cover the news at all; they're covering the old lag's case because there's fuck all else happening to-day.

But you are listening and assessing the arguements for and against, that not what you are meant to do. You are just meant to believe the old crap the extremists serve up and believe it to be fact, because they say so.
Yes, sorry about that. Strangely, the BBC interviewed people who were sympathisers as well as those opposed to him (a little longer with his supporters compared to detractors I believe). I was under the impression from VG that the BBC were totally biased, so I'm even more confused now.

Yes, sorry about that. Strangely, the BBC interviewed people who were sympathisers as well as those opposed to him (a little longer with his supporters compared to detractors I believe). I was under the impression from VG that the BBC were totally biased, so I'm even more confused now.
Not as confused as VG is that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.