Tony Xia Thread | Page 75 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

Matt Maher, Express and Star, suggesting in a tweet this morning that Xia is finally accepting he has to sell minority stake or sell completely if we are to avoid administration. Think most of us could see weeks ago that this was necessary....thanks for suddenly realising this is the case Dr Tony! No rush! Perhaps this is why he's flown over here......likely to happen in the next few days according to Maher. Let's hope the right buyers are interested, though with our luck and recent track record I doubt it!

Can only hope Tony Xia f**ks off and someone buys out right. We should start a petition for all us villa fans to get rid of tony xia.

We are a coin toss away from administration, hence my few hints at hoping the auditors are on top of all this. He might be able to scrape a few pennies here, a few there, and stave off the problem, but he can't fund us and that means we aren't fully solvent. Sales will help FFP but that isn't going to get to the route cashflow issues to pay wages, taxes and so on.

Who wouldn't want to hang on to owning the greatest football club in the world, but if it was me my love would tell me I had to let go for the club to prosper. Hopefully Xia is coming to this realisation and we can welcome him as a minority shareholder or better still a fan with no financial ties to the club at all.
To be honest Wurzel, I wouldn't welcome him back in any capacity, hes made a complete mess of Aston Villa FC, after coming in and promising the earth, moon and the stars. Sod off back to China is my message to him. Sorry if that's being blunt.

Is that all the same fans who were licking his arse to cringeworthy extents on twitter these past 2 years?

Yes, you are right Deano and the many comments like "I Love You Dad" etc were very embarrassing and fuel to throw onto the fire from the dingle and Blue-nose haters.

I stopped following him well before this all blew up because I couldn't read the rambling and cryptic shite from him and the comments from others anymore.

Last edited:
As regards selling the club quickly, we have to hope that it's a more attractive proposition with it's playing assets and infrastructure intact. He needs to act now.

If he was Sirden, I would get in my car and make sure he got a right ear bashing.
We will never see this twat again.

We are a coin toss away from administration, hence my few hints at hoping the auditors are on top of all this. He might be able to scrape a few pennies here, a few there, and stave off the problem, but he can't fund us and that means we aren't fully solvent. Sales will help FFP but that isn't going to get to the route cashflow issues to pay wages, taxes and so on.

Should I be reading between the lines here? ;)

Well there will be a series of bills to pay between now and the end of July the first big one HMRC on Monday. Looking at it is he trying to hang on till the season kicks off and we start taking money in ? If so its going to be 3 weeks of doing more dodging than Del boy.

Very worrying words at the start of the post Fear, agree in any aspect of life, business or family if your robbing Peter to pay Paul on a regular basis it's going to end in tears.The thought that we could sell our players and still end up fucked is just madness. Hand to mouth comes to mind, and how long the club can operate on that basis is anyone's guess.

Yes, you are right Deano and the many comments like "I Love You Dad" etc were very embarrassing and fuel to throw onto the fire from the dingle and Blue-nose haters.

I stopped following him well before this all blew up because I couldn't read the rambling and cryptic shite from him and the comments from others anymore.

From my point of view, unless you are sharing stuff with your mates, Twitter seems to be a propaganda tool for self publicists like Trump and people who like the sound of their own voice (except for Vital Villa of course). Just sayin' :fish::throw:

It was just a question about Berenstein and King, I know it was under Lerner. Someone paid 50m for Sunderland and then paid Jack Rodwell off, I reckon there is a great chance of us having new owners and them getting the club on the cheap and it being run properly. Sell the players needed so that our wage bill is no more than 55% of our turnover, don't care who.