One month to kick off...predictions please | Vital Football

One month to kick off...predictions please

Interest in a play off place will be sustained throughout but we will fall short of one before the last game.

22nd. People are forgetting how poorly we finished last season. Can't see a good reason why that sort of form won't continue- probably end the season with Graham Westley in charge.

18th. I don't think we have replaced the likes of Wagstaff and Martin with similar standard players. I am all in favor of signing non league players with potential i.e. the goal scoring midfielder from Bromley but ideally that is alongside more proven players.

I just don't think that our budget allows it, despite all the bluster from Scally about us having a competitive budget etc.

With falling attendances and allegedly a no money main sponsor its going to be a hard season. If we stay up, play football and win a few more at home I think I'd settle for that.

2nd but with more than 100pts.

Wilkinson and Eaves to each score 30 goals.

Draw ManCity away in qtr finals of FA Cup and lose.

Anything less then I’ll make 2 banners demanding SL and PS out; and put some stickers up on public transport.

Lower Mid table. A reversal of last season, we'll start well, have a poor middle and finish stronger.

If we can win more at home (even if we lose more away) our fans will be happier.

Not hugely impressed with the current signings so far. Can't see us doing much more than mid table. However, if we sign a couple of stellar players, we could make an outside run for the playoffs.

14th, but we'll start strong and flirt with the playoffs, then have a suicidal drop around Christmas, then be comfortably mid table for the end of season shindig up in Blackpool.

Dack has a falling out at Blackburn, and we have him on a season long loan. Promotion party at Blackpool, finishing off with an open top parade through Gillingham, passing the recently saved McDs...