Are any of these lad on DC`s radar? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Are any of these lad on DC`s radar?

True,let`s get this in context Crimbo is only half way through the season but it would make me feel positive.

Back to the sale of crisps 6000 bags at an average of £150 that`s £900,000........................ let`s get the next taxi to Peterborough....yipee!
I hope its more than that with the price increases!

I reckon it's more likely 6,000 at an average of £200 = £1,200,000
but Scotimp will more than likely know or Notty might tell me as I could be 31% out. :smoke:

I think Liam scully has confirmed average price at around £150. Might be up a bit this season though with the legends lounge and fewer jic.

I think Liam scully has confirmed average price at around £150. Might be up a bit this season though with the legends lounge and fewer jic.

He did say something to that extent, though I still reckon it's a bit low with what you mentioned and increased prices.

Another one off the radar.
2 down kellet and the lad in court
2 to go....Whitfield and Boldewijn....winger ooc at Crawley

on a further note did i hear DC say he would not be paying a fee for a striker or was that me getting it totally mixed up!

Another one off the radar.
2 down kellet and the lad in court
2 to go....Whitfield and Boldewijn....winger ooc at Crawley

on a further note did i hear DC say he would not be paying a fee for a striker or was that me getting it totally mixed up!
Nope he was quoted as saying that!lets hope its not his achilles heel!
Mind you nobody comes free these days with a signing on/relocation fees plus the agents!

i am not sure why he has discounted a fee, unless it is part of the cowley smoke and mirrors.

surely the aim is to get the best for the money. we got good value from bostwick last season...

Maybe not a transfer fee & maybe not even a signing-on fee but just good wages inflated by good results-based bonuses.

they are talking 6 figure deal for the Dutch winger and 3 year contract.

How long will this big spending last......in my view it was the defence there that needed a reshape,the cash/finances is going on the frontline.

they are talking 6 figure deal for the Dutch winger and 3 year contract.

How long will this big spending last......in my view it was the defence there that needed a reshape,the cash/finances is going on the frontline.
they only kept 8 of last season's squad, so the whole thing is getting a makeover...