Tony Xia Thread | Page 55 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

Knowing the pride the Chinese government takes in their nation this is not going to go down well at home I would have thought.

You would think that the Government would do what it could in terms of smoothing the path to a solution. He must have fucked up big time if he has no cash.

Trust us to attract the first Chinese 'billionare' casualty in the free market:shake::arrghh: Next we'll find out he's really a haidresser.

I wonder what the email address for the president of China is. Perhaps the comrades could wake Dr. X up.

Not been about much, what's up with Teale? I've caught no wind of that although granted I don't pour over season ticket details, that's normally JF?

Dont know this tjme but as you may know, I have been banging on for a few years now about kids STs. They were using it as a stealth tax at one point. Edpeciallh when they got rid of the lower age limit and made 6 year olds pah the same as a 16yf old.

My kids are now afults do dont know abput now, but I did warn ya !!

Knowing the pride the Chinese government takes in their nation this is not going to go down well at home I would have thought.

Afraid the Chinese Government will be using what's going on here as a prime example of how it's overseas investment policy from the central committee last year is working well:

"Big Chinese companies have been on an overseas buying spree in recent years, spending more than US$1.6 trillion scooping up businesses, property and “trophy assets” like football clubs. But a directive from the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party puts some of this investment in Australia at risk. The directive specifically restricts outbound investments in real estate, hotels, entertainment, and football clubs."

One of the big reasons for the crackdown is how these investments are funded. China’s financial system is dominated by banks and bank loans are the major source of corporate funding. But this is also risky - if one of these projects fails it risks the entire banking system.

For those of you who want to see the original directive, go here: http://www.gov.cn/xinwen/2017-08/18/content_5218720.htm

Mr.Xia is now between a rock and a hard place, no Chinese business that's bank (state funded) will break this policy - and even alot of the Chinese 'billionaires' are terrified of using their own funds which might be interpreted as a snub to the Central Committee (which in China can mean writing your own death sentence - literally).

It's why rumours of looking for US investment ring true, getting it from his original 'home' Country look nigh on impossible.

Not been about much, what's up with Teale? I've caught no wind of that although granted I don't pour over season ticket details, that's normally JF?

They are saying under 3's aren't allowed in. Not sure if that is standard at other clubs.

AVFC Foundation are recruiting on LinkedIn so we must have some sort of future!

Funded differently though, some of those funds come from donations, others from grants by the PL and EFL

They are the one thing that still makes me proud about the club at the moment.

Being a front is one rumour the other is that he borrowed £150m from people who want their money back

Being a front is one rumour the other is that he borrowed £150m from people who want their money back

Well he isn't going to get their money back. Is him angling to keep a stake a pretence that they may get it back in future? If he sells the whole lot then he can't avoid the charge he's lost a lot of their money.

Or put in another way, borrowing huge amounts from the sort of people you really do not want to be left owing!