The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 145 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rant:

Motorists who don't understand the very simple concept of box junctions need to be dragged from their vehicles and then beaten to a pulp. Then they need to have their driving licence taken from them (if they even have one), have it cut up and then force fed back to them.

And then they need to be force fed a hard copy of the Highway Code before being made to lie down so I can drive over them with their own car in the middle of the very box junction they have no idea how to negotiate.

Simple.

Motorists who don't understand the very simple concept of box junctions need to be dragged from their vehicles and then beaten to a pulp. Then they need to have their driving licence taken from them (if they even have one), have it cut up and then force fed back to them.

And then they need to be force fed a hard copy of the Highway Code before being made to lie down so I can drive over them with their own car in the middle of the very box junction they have no idea how to negotiate.

Simple.

I concur, absolutely.

It's not great Fulford, no. Although I have to say I've had much much worse - unfortunately!

Great news Siggy, what you been doing?

I'm out Siggy... all sorted, hopefully.

My neighbour has lost something ridiculous like 7 stone on weight watchers, she also has a fitbit and hasn't missed 10 000 steps a day for over a year.

Amazing stuff Siggy. Bet you are chuffed? Time now, for a bit of 'looking after yourself' stuff isn't it? Not easy when bringing up twin babies I'm very sure! Great to see you've found time to be back here a bit as well. You were missed!

I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been.

Just wanted to add some balance to this chat.

Seriously though, congrats Siggy, thats ace. Wish I could get 'in the zone' but just don't seem able to at the moment.

Holiday usually does it but of to Sicily in 13 days and just conceeded I'm going to have to look like a beached whale.

Glad you are home Fear.

I have to linked to my Apple Watch so that is helpful. It is past time I start taking care of myself. The girls are amazing and wonderful but they wrecked me physically and mentally. I'm looking at at least two more surgeries to be put back together, full left knee replacement and an abdominal surgery to fix my hernia and diastasis recti. Good times. So now I'm working on getting in the best shape I can before these surgeries so recovery won't be so difficult.

Exactly this. How does this happen?! My printer had a spell where I would print a document and then 5 minutes later, go to print something else and it had downed tools and disappeared from the computer.

I will never be able to work these things out.

I am going to uninstall the printer and reinstall! It's the only way forward.

Printers should come with a mental health warning

Status
Not open for further replies.