Training Ground Planning Permision granted | Page 2 | Vital Football

Training Ground Planning Permision granted

Or what about

IMPressive Lincoln City Training ground!

Okay the coat is on (even though it's roasting hot outside) and I'm leaving :LOL:

...or the Cowley training centre, as they were responsible for the idea and its driving force. Alternatively simply the Lincoln City Training Centre - really imaginative eh ?

Is it me or does that plot of land they are working on not look big enough to incorporate three football pitches plus buildings?

Is it me or does that plot of land they are working on not look big enough to incorporate three football pitches plus buildings?
Not sure if it's the case, but I suppose they might be concentrating on the pitch area first and haven't started with the buildings?

Up until yesterday, they only had permission to build the pitches I think? Can't imagine they'd have set everything out for the buildings and started moving earth before that.

I would imagine the pitch will be ready pretty quickly and the staff will continue to use Sincil Bank for changing, food, physio, Video analysis etc.. for another couple of months.

Up until yesterday, they only had permission to build the pitches I think? Can't imagine they'd have set everything out for the buildings and started moving earth before that.

Just to clarify

They didn't have permission to do anything! They were allowed to install grass because that is still constituted as agricultural use even if it high quality grass. If we hadn't have got Planning permission we could not have used the pitches to train on because that is recreational use.

The club took a flyer on the pitches knowing that if permission was refused they could not have used them. It would have been a calculated gamble because they would have done a pre app with the council. But nothing is given until permission is actually granted.

The Planning permission was for the buildings and the change of use for the land from agricultural land.

To put everyone’s mind at rest. The site is 5ha, there is 2.471 acres in 1 hectare so total site is 12.355 ac. Each pitch is full-size, 100m x 70m = 0.7hectares. (10,000 sq m in 1 hectare) x 2.471 = 1.73 acres for 1 pitch. 3m separates each pitch and there is the 25m wide training grid between pitch 1 and 2. So the site is more than big enough with lots of spare grass area to the west of the building. Sorry for those that know the hectare to acre calculations but thought it useful for those of you that don’t. School day over!

Thank
To put everyone’s mind at rest. The site is 5ha, there is 2.471 acres in 1 hectare so total site is 12.355 ac. Each pitch is full-size, 100m x 70m = 0.7hectares. (10,000 sq m in 1 hectare) x 2.471 = 1.73 acres for 1 pitch. 3m separates each pitch and there is the 25m wide training grid between pitch 1 and 2. So the site is more than big enough with lots of spare grass area to the west of the building. Sorry for those that know the hectare to acre calculations but thought it useful for those of you that don’t. School day over!
Thankyou Mr Ward!

Bloody hell Farmer, that's impressive; I see DC has given you some maths lessons. :yes:

Now please get them sorted out with a reliable water storage system at Sincil Bank.

Bloody hell Farmer, that's impressive; I see DC has given you some maths lessons. :yes:

Now please get them sorted out with a reliable water storage system at Sincil Bank.
In hand!

You’ve known me a few years so yes, it is impressive I knew how to work that out! ?

Will there be a high perimeter fence around the site, I know our shooting has been a bit wayward at times.