Are any of these lad on DC`s radar? | Vital Football

Are any of these lad on DC`s radar?

devonexlondonimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
2 lads who impressed v Crawley away..........,winger Enzio Boldewijn (offered term by Crawley).scored 10 in 48 apps.

Karlan Aherne Grant loanee forward now returned to Charlton. scored 9 in 15

Ben Whitfield midfielder,loanee at Vale last season and offered terms by Bournemouth (under 24)and was sniffed at last season by Imps.

Midfielder Andy Kellett released by Wigan and impressed last season as a loanee at Chesterfield.

by the time this thread surfaces they probably will all have signed for Peterborough!

I think Whitfield was mooted on a previous thread. If Bournemouth have offered him a new contract it might be a loan type situation. We seem to be on good terms with the Cherries

Offering him a contract ensures they get a fee ....i think?

Can`t see i have ever seen him play!

I think you are right about the offering of a contract safeguarding a fee, but that rule always seems a little confusing when a contract actually runs out and the player elects to leave

Idle speculation now Woodyard has gone... I wonder whether regan booty - the central midfielder from Huddersfield who went on tour last summer - was crossed off the list at the time, or remained on it...?

Keeping an eye on the winger from Crawley mr Boldewijn.......decent right sided winger.......refused to sign contract down there at Crawley and now they have gone and signed a non league winger from Hendon.
he is on his way.....somewhere.
Has anyone seen this lad driving up the A1,if so let him know he needs the a46 to get to the theatre of dreams.
Whoever gets him will have a decent player!

colchester have now signed nouble from newport, possibly further opening the door for mandron to walk out...

Reports i got from Colchester were that Mandron was not a striker......and if he signed for imps i would be totally underwhelmed.

Let`s hope the summer signings deliver more than the January ones. did......that`s if they ever turn up........tough markets over inflated fees.

Splosh the cash whilst we have got it and whilst momentum is here.

season tickets selling like bags of crisps...again?

Listen if Dc went on the radio and admitted he had just spent £100,000 on a new recruit and he wanted 50k from the fans to keep the coffers looking tidy i`m sure imps fans would stump up the money!

Reports i got from Colchester were that Mandron was not a striker......and if he signed for imps i would be totally underwhelmed.

Let`s hope the summer signings deliver more than the January ones. did......that`s if they ever turn up........tough markets over inflated fees.

Splosh the cash whilst we have got it and whilst momentum is here.

season tickets selling like bags of crisps...again?

Listen if Dc went on the radio and admitted he had just spent £100,000 on a new recruit and he wanted 50k from the fans to keep the coffers looking tidy i`m sure imps fans would stump up the money!

Funnily enough we probably raised about 100k or thereabouts with the 600 odd ST sales today alone?

As i said it`s like selling bags of crisps......now let`s spend a little bit of this dosh and get all the top bananas signed up and be 6 points clear at the top at Christmas.

True,let`s get this in context Crimbo is only half way through the season but it would make me feel positive.

Back to the sale of crisps 6000 bags at an average of £150 that`s £900,000........................ let`s get the next taxi to Peterborough....yipee!