Season tickets | Page 35 | Vital Football

Season tickets

I'm not sure about this 'cap', although someone told me every club has to retain a certain percentage for general sale on a match-by-match basis.

Anyone know?
Nor am i but sales seem to stop @ 5700 last summer( think it was at 5673!)
However people are saying on the seat map there are a new block or 2 appearing on screen so maybe its gone up abit.Plus the SW maybe sorted abit better for seats ( non season tkt) this season.

I notice they're a lot the legends (blue) seats not sold too.

I see there are only 78 left now so they have sold more since I looked a couple of hours ago!

Just had another look and couldn't believe how many more had gone since I looked 2 or 3 hours ago. Over 5,600 up to about an hour ago is phenomenal! Those that were predicting more season ticket holders than last season look as though they are going to proved correct.

Truly astounding :clap:

Latest numbers from League Two:

Bury 1,400
Cambridge 1,712
Carlisle 1,533
Cheltenham 950
Exeter 1,450
Grimsby 1,100
Lincoln 5,600
Mansfield 1,100
Northampton 2,700

Incredibly, Colchester have only just put theirs on sale last week.

I see there are only 78 left now so they have sold more since I looked a couple of hours ago!

Just had another look and couldn't believe how many more had gone since I looked 2 or 3 hours ago. Over 5,600 up to about an hour ago is phenomenal! Those that were predicting more season ticket holders than last season look as though they are going to proved correct.

Truly astounding :clap:
Certainly is mate!
6000 season ticket holders is very possible now, we had 1200 two years ago....

Absolutely! I used to stretch out and have to shout at the person next to me! Now I struggle to get to my seat because of the crush :LOL:

Oh i know, i dont really like having people sat in every single seat around me. No space to do anything.
And its always the SAME people!
And no peace and quiet anymore either. Nothing but song after song after song.
Lets hope for a really below average season so that things can return to normal as soon as possible.

Go on then tell me theres a significant difference because i cant really see one!