A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
A bit of a game we are trialling:

https://www.5p0rtz.com/

Just confirm you are 18 or over.

Press play now.

Register.

Then look at the games.

Vital Villa v Fulham.

If you use your Vital username, we can see who is who.

It is free to play. £250 prize if you get it right.

We are also throwing in £100 for the top 3. That can either be a night out (if we all know each other!) or we can split the money 1st (£50), 2nd (£30) and 3rd (£20).

Need 15 or more players before that fund is payable.

There is also a free Rotherham v Shrewsbury in the list AND if you go to the bottom, a World Cup £1m free to play game.

Not sure, I thought the league would show. Will ask the folks running it. Got to be able to, surely!?

Did it get through MF? I registered with my vital email and I didn't get it. Have added them to the whitelist now but not sure if it will work. If not, I can ask them to approve you hopefully

Used my vital addy JF - (not villa).

Still not through so maybe caught in changing whitelist?

Will update when cleared. Have options if needed as you know, but would keep things simpler for me.

Pee orf JPA lol

Not done the World Cup one and would find the England Starting XI impossible, no idea!

Used my vital addy JF - (not villa).

Still not through so maybe caught in changing whitelist?

Will update when cleared. Have options if needed as you know, but would keep things simpler for me.

Pee orf JPA lol

now activated mate.

I'll be above you cropped. I'm basically just fantastic - at everything - so hard to imagine I won't win.

If you want to join in with this, can you use the (yukky and not to be repeated!) ticker at the bottom of the page (it will go before kick off tomorrow)