Season tickets | Page 19 | Vital Football

Season tickets

Imagine the chaos about to hit the ticket office if we win tonight! Surely they will suspend season tkt sales and the renewal deadline to concentrate on 10 days of Wembley?
Would we sell Wembley tkts again via Eventbrite due to the quick turnround ? Anybody know whats the plan!

I didnt helgy but i will be trying to buy 1 or 2 training days when they are on offer.Season tkt payment -a month early this season- has left me short this month with burton waters management fees paid also this month! This plus a possible wembley trip also has left me tight financially!
When your selling training days can i email you as my amazon didnt work last time i tried it?

Not selling them at the moment but you will have to be in the Fps to go on FPS training days.
It’s gone to every other Thursday now only have only 108 places compared to 250.
We feel there is a need that people who have not been on them get the chance to go on them not just the same people buying them up.

Not selling them at the moment but you will have to be in the Fps to go on FPS training days.
It’s gone to every other Thursday now only have only 108 places compared to 250.
We feel there is a need that people who have not been on them get the chance to go on them not just the same people buying them up.

Renewed my season ticket today with FPS. Haven't been on a training day yet so looking forward to my invite Andy ;-)

Time for the club to give us a clue about how many have renewed?

They will probably do that when the renewal window closes next Friday.

For those who have heard nothing, I sent my form in by email on 30 April and only received an email confirmation today. Season ticket is now shown on my Eventbrite account, although the email does say I have to collect the ticket itself from the club. Hmmm...a bit of a challenge when you live 279 miles away.

For those who have heard nothing, I sent my form in by email on 30 April and only received an email confirmation today. Season ticket is now shown on my Eventbrite account, although the email does say I have to collect the ticket itself from the club. Hmmm...a bit of a challenge when you live 279 miles away.
Pick it up the first game at home you attend.Not being sent out as lots of problems last year with missing ones im tolf!

Use your helicopter!

When I renewed they told me cards are collection only, no post. Too many went missing apparently.

Ta for the update Phil, I posted our two forms on the 2nd so hopefully ours will be done soon.

Time for the club to give us a clue about how many have renewed?

I have seen the club mention 2,500 (but that was bout 10 days ago) and have seen 3,500 mentioned somewhere but not sure if that was official.

Looks like we will be between 3-4,000 prior to re-issue on general sale then.

Very positive and looks like a 5,000+ ST again this season

I have seen the club mention 2,500 (but that was bout 10 days ago) and have seen 3,500 mentioned somewhere but not sure if that was official.

Think the only figure i have seen is 2800 not 2500 quite a while ago.Now we havent got 10days of wembley chaos to hinder things i expect it to shoot up this week.

Would be very surprised if it's not at least the same next season.

You'd imagine they'll be a rush next week, for no other reason than heading into the final straight before payday or, for most, Friday being payday.

Right. I need to renew two. Found the link on page 7 for the pdf file but am getting that irritating 404 not found? Is there another link?

I renewed my two today, no word on numbers sold as they often don't know in the office exactly how many have been processed. However the lady who served me said the machine for taking card payments was really going through it with the amount of transactions taking place.

I expect an official update this week.

You would expect a busy last week of renewals with it being also near pay day ! Put on your credit card and pay next time!?
Would love to know the % of renewals ! I expect its very high .I do know 3 people chomping at the bit to buy for the first time! Anybody else know of "newbies" waiting?