How old is Apollyon? | Page 97 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

I miss the bastard, ORF. He brought a certain level of girth to the forum which we do not see from other posters. I for one hope all is ok and eagerly await his return

ORF LBL used to get his info on young players from me so not to worry, Ill give you all you need chap x

Cracking start to 97 by the way fellas

Toby Edser going out to a league 2 side on loan next season chaps but Appiah staying. Walker will be out for half a season at a League 1 side and a decision is yet to be made on Clough. Bonjour!

Remember that fella who played for QPR? Midfielder Taarabt, well hes unwanted at Benfica who had shipped him out on loan. Hes got a year on his contract and has been touted to us on a freebie

Remember that fella who played for QPR? Midfielder Taarabt, well hes unwanted at Benfica who had shipped him out on loan. Hes got a year on his contract and has been touted to us on a freebie
Well worth a look.He needs good man management, from what I remember of him playing ,but is capable of winning a game on his own. He could fulfil that Tomlin role behind the main striker.

Open agenda chap. OKD is far too busy running his business so that leaves me, you, Hamburgerhead and Boszi (AKA ITTO) to sort this bitch out

Not one jot will be spared chap. I hear that toodles will be pipped and whackers will be fish caked over the next day or so