New 'Legends Lounge' | Page 4 | Vital Football

New 'Legends Lounge'

Doesn't include a meal - that is paid for as an extra so it's expensive for a padded seat!
how are they managing to spin block 2 as 'situated in a prime location in the Upper Coop Stand'

every other ground in the country would have central blocks as prime seats. so people in upper coop 3, 4, and 5 have better views than people in the legends block paying £££more.

This is actually a brilliant comment and superb observation. Now that you have said this, it suddenly becomes an obvious observation and a brilliant question. Thank-you.

They emailed me yesterday with a bit more info. Said dress code was smart casual whatever that means?

Personally I think this ‘Legends Lounge’ thing might well be to Liam Scully what Tom Champion was to the Cowleys, i.e. a first but hopefully very rare mistake.

I'm in Upper 2. When (out of concern I may have to move) I asked LCFC, they have advised it is only Rows L-Q that are affected by this.

how are they managing to spin block 2 as 'situated in a prime location in the Upper Coop Stand'

every other ground in the country would have central blocks as prime seats. so people in upper coop 3, 4, and 5 have better views than people in the legends block paying £££more.
Agree r.e. 3, 4 and 5 having better views, but the location only forms part of the package so it's not extra for a better view per se.

Cautiously raising head above the parapet... I can't go to every match as I run my own business which necessitates working Saturdays on a regular basis. However, with the success of the club and increased gates, I can no longer just turn up and get a good seat/view like in the good/bad old days. This is to be expected and I wouldn't want it any other way - I love the fact that the club is so successful that I need to change my approach to going to watch the Imps. So, what are my options - clearly a season ticket is required, and with a limited number of new season tickets available this year, chances of getting a good one are slim, so spend a bit more and try for the Legends Lounge - good view guaranteed! Not particularly bothered about a padded seat, and the other fluff, but more chance of getting in the Legends Lounge, than a regular seat In the Co-op stand? It makes complete sense from the clubs perspective. If you can pretty much fill the ground every home match, then supply and demand dictates that you can increase revenue with a bit of semi-corporate twoddle, and you will always find mugs like me that will buy in...
Might be a few who don't renew, lad I know isn't renewing in fact he stopped going in January. Had a big falling out with the people sat around him... Checkatrade related I believe...

Have to say that the view from all the blocks in the upper is excellent! Ok you aren't bang on or near the halfway line but it's still an elevated and unobstructed view!

Agree r.e. 3, 4 and 5 having better views, but the location only forms part of the package so it's not extra for a better view per se.

It's the access that's dictated which block they use. It's right above the old Dance Centre which has been converted.

I know, I'm just saying the increased price is part of a package, not just the view.

I understand that and the only logical block to use which provides direct access is block 2, can't remember if there is a door into the block 2 stairway from the old dance centre?

Classic him! He has these moments! He wouldn't go a certain pub near the ground or the bars at ground for a few years!
As soon as you mentioned not going into 'certain places' I knew exactly who you're talking about.

By the way, despite my user-name, I'm Ian.